|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Patty threaten to do if the girls won't come down off the roof?
(a) Call their mother.
(b) Call the Fire Department.
(c) Call their father.
(d) Call the Police Chief.
2. What does Elizabeth say that makes Willa Jo sob?
(a) People in town are talking about them.
(b) They must miss their mother.
(c) She doesn't like her dress.
(d) Her baby brother died too.
3. Why is Willa Jo so moody and emotional at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) She misses her mother.
(b) She misses her father.
(c) She feels guilty about her sister's death.
(d) She misses her friends at home.
4. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
(a) Getting a suntan.
(b) Watching the sun.
(c) Rescuing a baby bird.
(d) Retrieving a ball.
5. Who is Liz' youngest brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. No one in Elizabeth's family is __________________.
2. What is one of the first rules that the girls learn about Aunt Patty's house?
3. Aunt Patty asks her husband if the girls look like __________________ in their new clothes.
4. What has Mrs. Garber told Aunt Patty about Willa Jo and Little Sister?
5. How does Aunt Patty feel when Little Sister uses sign language in front of other people?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)