|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Little Sister communicate?
(a) Written notes.
(c) Sign language.
(d) Writing on a chalk board.
2. What has Little Sister not done since Baby died?
(a) Entered Baby's room.
(d) Left the house.
3. What has Mrs. Garber told Aunt Patty about Willa Jo and Little Sister?
(a) They would make good babysitters.
(b) They helped old Mrs. Jensen cross the street.
(c) They are simply beautiful.
(d) They were about to jump off the roof.
4. Elizabeth asks Willa Jo and Little Sister if they are the girls who _______________________.
(a) are new at school.
(b) lost their baby sister.
(c) live in California.
(d) won the sack race.
5. What does the woman in #3 tell Aunt Patty?
(a) That she can take her to work today.
(b) That Willa Jo and Little Sister are on the roof.
(c) That a bad thunderstorm is coming.
(d) That the road into town is closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth say that makes Willa Jo sob?
2. What does Aunt Patty do when Little Sister rearranges the items in #33?
3. How old is the woman in #3?
4. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
5. Aunt Patty tells Mrs. Biddle that Willa Jo is ____________________________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)