|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Aunt Patty live?
2. Elizabeth tells Willa Jo and Little Sister that Aunt Patty has signed them up for ____________________.
(a) charm school.
(b) Sunday School.
(c) swimming lessons.
(d) Summer school.
3. Why must the girls enter the house through the garage?
(a) So they won't interrupt Aunt Patty's bridge club.
(b) That door is always unlocked.
(c) They can hang up their coats in the garage.
(d) Aunt Patty doesn't want her carpet to get dirty.
4. What is one of the first rules that the girls learn about Aunt Patty's house?
(a) They can't enter the house by the front door.
(b) They will attend church each Sunday.
(c) They have to make their beds before going outside.
(d) They must dress up for dinner every night.
5. How long will the girls be staying with Aunt Patty?
(a) 6 seeks.
(b) It is uncertain.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunt Patty's demeanor in #20?
2. What is Willa Jo's demeanor toward Aunt Patty?
3. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
4. What store does Aunt Patty take the girls to that Willa Jo thinks is fantastic?
5. What does Elizabeth do when Willa Jo and Little Sister cry?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)