1. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo as the story begins?
(a) It is time for lunch.
(b) She is fed up with her.
(c) They are leaving for the beach now.
(d) She needs to finish her homework.
2. Where does Willa Jo watch the sunrise at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) A big oak tree.
(b) The back porch.
(c) The roof.
(d) A bedroom window.
3. Which neighbor does Willa Jo see as she watches the sunrise?
(a) Mrs. Garbing.
(b) Mrs. Garber.
(c) Mrs. Garver.
(d) Mrs. Grover.
4. What is the woman in #3 doing when Willa Jo sees her?
(a) Watering flowers.
(c) Taking out the trash.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
5. How old is the woman in #3?
6. What does the woman in #3 tell Aunt Patty?
(a) That Willa Jo and Little Sister are on the roof.
(b) That the road into town is closed.
(c) That she can take her to work today.
(d) That a bad thunderstorm is coming.
This section contains 4,591 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)