|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, as the other members of the pagan army are tending to their wounds and resting, how does Clorinda feel?
2. Argillan is released from prison, and fights viciously in support of whom?
(a) His family.
(b) The Crusaders.
(c) His God.
(d) The Muslims.
3. What does the Hermit urge Renaldo to do?
(a) Forgive himself for falling under Armida's spell.
(b) Get revenge on Armida.
(c) Put a spell on Armida.
(d) Stay with him.
4. As the Crusaders surge through the city gates, who does Tancred encounter?
5. As Ismen prepares firebombs, what does Clorinda tell Aladine to take care of for her?
(a) Her dinner.
(b) Her trip to the Crusaders' camp.
(c) Her slaves and servants.
(d) Decorating her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Angel Michael appears to Godfrey, telling him the angels are fighting on the side of the Crusaders and what else?
2. About what do the Egyptian-led soldiers brag?
3. Alecto visits the pagan king Soliman who inspires him to do what?
4. When does Raymond advise the final assault should begin?
5. What happens when water and supplies become scarce?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)