|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Crusaders' camp, Godfrey is in the middle of doing what?
(a) Planning an attack.
(b) Burying the dead from the last battle.
(c) Speaking with his warriors.
(d) Praying to God.
2. Does Clorinda tell Soliman to accompany her?
(b) At first.
3. What happens when one Crusader manages to get through?
(a) He finds himself turned back by a blazing fire.
(b) He cannot hear God's response.
(c) He cannot find Ismen.
(d) His crops die.
4. The following morning, the storm passes, and "the pagans" do what?
(a) Attack the Crusaders' camp.
(b) Send an evil spirit into the Crusaders' camp to spread discontent.
(c) Convert to Christianity.
(d) Run away in fright.
5. As the Crusaders surge through the city gates, who does Tancred encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. While the tower is being constructed, a dove chased by a falcon falls into Godfrey's lap. What does he discover?
2. As Guelpho and Ubaldo begin their voyage, what are they surprised to discover?
3. As the men pass by all temptations, upon whom do they come?
4. To whom was Clorinda born?
5. In the forest, what does Renaldo destroy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)