|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armida doing with her dark magic?
(a) Distracting the Muslims from their duties.
(b) Making the Crusaders ill.
(c) Killing Crusaders.
(d) Still distracting more and more lords from their duty.
2. Who leads their first attack?
3. From where does Aladine watch this first battle?
(a) From his home.
(b) From high in a tower.
(c) From the front lines.
(d) From a tent.
4. Who protects Raymond?
(b) His fellow Crusaders.
(d) An angel.
5. What does this person and his family do for her?
(a) They give her food.
(b) They welcome her into their family.
(c) They threaten her.
(d) They give her directions to an inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the following day at sunrise?
2. Does Godfrey agree to Eustace's suggestion?
3. What is described at detailed length?
4. Why does Renaldo angrily attempt to take revenge on Argantes?
5. As the other lords become angry, what does Godfrey do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tancred searches for Erminia?
2. What happens when Tancred and Clorinda see each other?
3. What happens as water and supplies become scarce?
4. What is this story about?
5. What do Olino and Clorinda do regarding the missing statue?
6. What happens when Valfrine and Erminia come across Tancred?
7. What does Hidraort do? Why?
8. What takes place during the battle between Raymond and Argantes?
9. What is Renaldo's response to Eustace?
10. What does Godfrey ask of his army prior to battle?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)