|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aladine command happen to both Sophronia and Olindo?
(a) They both be freed.
(b) They both be exiled.
(c) They both be killed.
(d) They both be rewarded.
2. Why does Eustace try to talk Renaldo into seeking the position requested by Godfrey?
(a) He assumes Godfrey will want him to do it, and he is afraid to take the position.
(b) He believes Renaldo would be the best for the job.
(c) He wants to see Renaldo be put in harm's way.
(d) He assumes Godfrey will want him to do it, and he wants to go with Armida.
3. What happens when Tancred pursues this person into the castle?
(a) He is thrown out of the castle.
(b) He is captured and tortured.
(c) He is taken prisoner.
(d) He is taunted.
4. While the tower is being constructed, a dove chased by a falcon falls into Godfrey's lap. What does he discover?
(a) It is carrying a message from the Caliph to Aladine.
(b) It is carrying message from Aladine to him.
(c) It is injured.
(d) It is carrying a message from Caliph to him.
5. How does the Muslim ruler fortify Jerusalem?
(a) With three mighty walls.
(b) With many armed guards.
(c) With Christian volunteers.
(d) With the power of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Soliman is led into Aladine's council chamber, what does he overhear?
2. What does Godfrey say he will do once the battle is complete?
3. Why does Aladine furiously raid all the Christian homes in Jerusalem?
4. The Crusaders make the perilous journey to the castle, encountering several dangers, including what?
5. As Valfrine and this woman travel to the Crusaders' camp, who do they discover?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)