|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the queen fear for Clorinda's life?
(a) She is intelligent.
(b) She was black.
(c) She has a hot temper.
(d) She was white.
2. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
(a) He has heard about the trouble Clorinda's family has caused.
(b) He is afraid of Clorinda.
(c) He has heard of Clorinda's valor and battle skills.
(d) He believes Clorinda.
3. When Argantes, one of the Egyptian messengers, calls him cowardly, what does Aladine do?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He reminds him that he is older, wiser, and more experienced.
(c) He pities him.
(d) He has him tortured.
4. What does this person and his family do for her?
(a) They give her food.
(b) They welcome her into their family.
(c) They give her directions to an inn.
(d) They threaten her.
5. What does Eustace feel about not being chosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Argantes and Clorinda respond when Soliman calls a retreat?
2. Who decides he wants to be the replacement, assumes Renaldo was going to get the job, and speaks badly about him around the camp?
3. Particular attention is paid to whom?
4. What does the Muslim ruler destroy?
5. What do the men receive that will help them find Rinaldo?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)