|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace suggest?
(a) He could search for Armida's family.
(b) He could marry Armida.
(c) He could lead a small portion of the army to help Armida.
(d) He could protect Armida from the other men.
2. Why does Clorinda flee the battle scene?
(a) To get first aid.
(b) To replace her armor.
(c) To find her husband.
(d) To find more warriors.
3. What happened to Erminia after this man conquered her kingdom but treated her and her belongings with immense respect, eventually freeing her?
(a) She trusted him.
(b) She respected him.
(c) She fell in love with him.
(d) She cared for him.
4. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
(a) He is afraid of Clorinda.
(b) He has heard of Clorinda's valor and battle skills.
(c) He has heard about the trouble Clorinda's family has caused.
(d) He believes Clorinda.
5. To whom does God send the Angel Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who impetuously rides out to challenge Argantes?
2. What does Aladine command happen to both Sophronia and Olindo?
3. Back in Jerusalem, why is Argantes becoming more and more angry and impatient?
4. What kind of speech does Godfrey make?
5. Argantes rides out to the battlefield and does what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)