|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clorinda vow?
(a) To serve Aladine faithfully if he allows them to go free.
(b) To take these two lovers out of the country.
(c) To bring her family to Aladine.
(d) To be killed in their stead.
2. The Angel Michael is sent from Heaven to do what?
(a) Fight on the side of the Crusaders.
(b) Convert the Muslims.
(c) Protect all involved.
(d) Stop the war.
3. As what is Godfrey elected?
(a) The navy's leader.
(b) The Church's leader.
(c) The army's leader.
(d) The town's leader.
4. Who does Armida choose as her favorite?
5. Of what does this Muslim ruler hear?
(a) The Crusaders have given up.
(b) The Crusaders' battle cries.
(c) The Crusaders' coming.
(d) The Crusaders fear him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Advisers from both sides urge them to call a truce, and they reluctantly agree to meet again how many days later?
2. Who is chosen by Godfrey regarding Argantes' request?
3. Who escorts Armida to Godfrey's tent?
4. Why are the Crusaders unable to sleep?
5. As Ismen prepares firebombs, what does Clorinda tell Aladine to take care of for her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)