|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described at detailed length?
(a) The army of each ally.
(b) The navy of each ally.
(c) The army of each enemy.
(d) The navy of each enemy.
2. What do these men advise the Crusaders to do?
(a) Turn back.
(b) Hurry to Jerusalem.
(c) Keep going.
(d) Take a short break.
3. On how many lords does Godfrey finally randomly decide?
4. Who is chosen by Godfrey regarding Argantes' request?
5. As what is Godfrey elected?
(a) The army's leader.
(b) The Church's leader.
(c) The navy's leader.
(d) The town's leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads their first attack?
2. When Argantes, one of the Egyptian messengers, calls him cowardly, what does Aladine do?
3. What happens when Armida enters the Christian camp?
4. To whom does the poet compare Aladine's actions?
5. Back at camp, how many pieces of bad new does Godfrey receive?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)