|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Argantes and Aletes warn the Crusaders?
(a) Of the disease that they will suffer.
(b) Of the evil powers of the Muslims.
(c) Of the poverty they are in.
(d) Of the dangers they will face.
2. What does Godfrey say he will do once the battle is complete?
(a) He will kill Armida.
(b) He will search for Armida's queen.
(c) He will send Armida back to her family.
(d) He would be happy to help Armida.
3. What does Olindo do?
(a) He fights Aladine to save Sophronia.
(b) He rushes forth and confesses to the crime.
(c) He taunts the Muslims.
(d) He agrees that Sophronia is guilty.
4. How does the Muslim ruler fortify Jerusalem?
(a) With many armed guards.
(b) With Christian volunteers.
(c) With the power of God.
(d) With three mighty walls.
5. Whose help does the poet invoke?
(a) His friends.
(b) Various gods.
(c) Poetic muses.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the advice of a sorcerer, what does Aladine do?
2. What happens as the battle rages around Tancred and Clorinda?
3. What does this Muslim ruler consider?
4. What happens when Armida enters the Christian camp?
5. Where do the Crusaders march?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)