|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of speech does Godfrey make?
(a) A speech of inspiration.
(b) A speech of sadness.
(c) A speech of love.
(d) A speech of hatred.
2. Why does Eustace try to talk Renaldo into seeking the position requested by Godfrey?
(a) He assumes Godfrey will want him to do it, and he wants to go with Armida.
(b) He wants to see Renaldo be put in harm's way.
(c) He assumes Godfrey will want him to do it, and he is afraid to take the position.
(d) He believes Renaldo would be the best for the job.
3. Why are the Crusaders unable to sleep?
(a) They have had too much sugar and caffeine.
(b) They are excited about the battle that will soon begin.
(c) The noise around the camp is too loud.
(d) They are afraid of what is to come.
4. What does a beautiful young Christian woman named Sophronia confess?
(a) To hiding Aladine's wife.
(b) To protecting Christ.
(c) To protecting Christians.
(d) To stealing the statue.
5. What does Tancred do to the man who injures Clorinda?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He thanks him.
(c) He slaughters him.
(d) He chases him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hand of God take away to keep it safe?
2. Of what does this Muslim ruler hear?
3. What does Clorinda vow?
4. At whom does God look down?
5. What does Hidraort think of this idea?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)