|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does God send the Angel Gabriel?
2. A pair of messengers from whom arrives at the camp of Godfrey and the Crusaders?
(a) The Tsar of Russia.
(b) The Sultan of Arabia.
(c) The Queen of Egypt.
(d) The King of Egypt.
3. What does Clorinda step forward and offer?
(a) Herself as a sacrifice.
(b) Her belief that the two are co-conspirators.
(c) Her family as a sacrifice.
(d) Her belief that the lovers are innocent.
4. What happens as the battle rages around Tancred and Clorinda?
(a) They glare at each other.
(b) They fight as well.
(c) They run from each other.
(d) They vow to not hurt or kill each other.
5. As what is Godfrey elected?
(a) The navy's leader.
(b) The town's leader.
(c) The Church's leader.
(d) The army's leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Crusaders unable to sleep?
2. How does the Muslim ruler fortify Jerusalem?
3. Does Godfrey agree to Eustace's suggestion?
4. Who strikes and wounds Clorinda?
5. Are Sophronia and Olindo set free?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)