|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the poet compare Aladine's actions?
(a) To those of Herod.
(b) To those of Abraham.
(c) To those of Pontius Pilate.
(d) To those of the Angel Gabriel.
2. What do these men advise the Crusaders to do?
(a) Hurry to Jerusalem.
(b) Keep going.
(c) Take a short break.
(d) Turn back.
3. Why does Clorinda flee the battle scene?
(a) To find more warriors.
(b) To find her husband.
(c) To get first aid.
(d) To replace her armor.
4. What is the poet's story?
(a) The freeing of Jerusalem by Buddhists.
(b) The freeing of Jerusalem by Christians.
(c) The freeing of Jerusalem by Muslims.
(d) The freeing of Jerusalem by Pagans.
5. What does Godfrey say he will do once the battle is complete?
(a) He will kill Armida.
(b) He will search for Armida's queen.
(c) He would be happy to help Armida.
(d) He will send Armida back to her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
2. Who accompanies Aladine?
3. To whom does this holy man send messengers?
4. What does Olindo do?
5. What do Argantes and Aletes warn the Crusaders?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)