|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Godfrey believe it would be unwise to do?
(a) Leave Armida alone.
(b) Leave the current battle.
(c) Ignroe Armida.
(d) Help Armida.
2. What is done for Dudon?
(a) He is buried at sea.
(b) He is extravagantly mourned and ceremoniously buried.
(c) He is sent to spy on the Muslims.
(d) He is quickly buried and forgotten.
3. What happens as the battle rages around Tancred and Clorinda?
(a) They fight as well.
(b) They vow to not hurt or kill each other.
(c) They glare at each other.
(d) They run from each other.
4. What kind of speech does Godfrey make?
(a) A speech of inspiration.
(b) A speech of love.
(c) A speech of sadness.
(d) A speech of hatred.
5. Why does Aladine furiously raid all the Christian homes in Jerusalem?
(a) In search of Jesus.
(b) In search of the statue.
(c) In search of Christians.
(d) In search of his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the poet compare Aladine's actions?
2. Why does Clorinda flee the battle scene?
3. Whose help does the poet invoke?
4. What happens as soon as Tancred and Clorinda see each other?
5. Particular attention is paid to whom?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)