|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Godfrey orders that his entire army do what before the next assault on Jerusalem?
(a) Practice with each other.
(c) Go for a run.
(d) Attend a worship service.
2. Who was behind the entrapment of the Crusaders and enslaved Renaldo?
3. When the "pagans" behind Jerusalem's walls shout taunts and abuse, what do the Crusaders do?
(a) They attack the Muslims.
(b) They become angry.
(c) They stop their worship service.t
(d) They continue the worship service.
4. What happens when Tancred becomes aware of Clorinda?
(a) He becomes sad.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He becomes distracted.
(d) He becomes bitter.
5. Back in Jerusalem, why is Argantes becoming more and more angry and impatient?
(a) He is waiting for the battle to end.
(b) He wants to end the war.
(c) He is waiting for his battle with Tancred to resume.
(d) He wants more power.
Short Answer Questions
1. For several days, what outside of Jerusalem is intense?
2. When Argantes, one of the Egyptian messengers, calls him cowardly, what does Aladine do?
3. What is Ismen trying to prevent?
4. Who is chosen by Godfrey regarding Argantes' request?
5. What does Hidraort think of this idea?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)