|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, as the other members of the pagan army are tending to their wounds and resting, how does Clorinda feel?
2. Where do the Crusaders march?
(a) Over the desert.
(b) Through the mountains.
(c) On Jerusalem.
(d) Into the Promise Land.
3. Michael visits the pagans and warns them about what?
(a) They only have a small chance of victory.
(b) They should not trust the Crusaders.
(c) The Crusaders are powerful.
(d) Their resistance is futile.
4. What does Gabriel tell this holy man?
(a) The time has come for him to kill all who are not followers of Christ.
(b) The time has come for him to gather the Christian lords of Europe and free Jerusalem.
(c) The time has come for Jerusalem to fight for itself.
(d) It is time to accept others and to not judge those he does not understand.
5. What gets the better of Renaldo?
(a) His fear.
(b) His anxiety.
(c) His hot temper.
(d) His love for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Crusaders grieve even more, one of them (Argillan) becomes angry and demands what?
2. To whom does this holy man send messengers?
3. What had this Biblical character done that was so similar to Aladine's actions?
4. What happens to the man who speaks badly about Renaldo?
5. Does Clorinda tell the slave he can change her faith now?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)