|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soliman's ability to continue fighting after what happens to his sons suggests what?
(a) He has a heart of metal or stone.
(b) He is proud of his sons.
(c) He loves his sons.
(d) He cares about his cause.
2. Under cover of night, Clorinda and Argantes make their way across the battlefield and into the Crusaders' camp, where they throw what _________.
(a) Large stones.
(b) Ismen's firebombs.
(c) Powerful spells.
3. What does Eustace feel about not being chosen?
4. What story does Armida tell?
(a) She is lost and searching for fellow Christians.
(b) She is an evil woman who is plotting against them.
(c) She is a slave who has lost her queen.
(d) She is a princess whose country was overthrown by an evil prince.
5. Of what does this Muslim ruler hear?
(a) The Crusaders' battle cries.
(b) The Crusaders' coming.
(c) The Crusaders fear him.
(d) The Crusaders have given up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Crusaders march?
2. Tancred, angry at himself for grieving so intensely and shirking his duty, does what?
3. As the Crusaders grieve even more, one of them (Argillan) becomes angry and demands what?
4. Who leads their first attack?
5. What happens to all of Soliman's sons?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)