|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had this Biblical character done that was so similar to Aladine's actions?
(a) He is a father to the Muslims like Abraham was the father of Israel.
(b) He spoke to a woman and her husband, telling them they would bear a son who would be king of all.
(c) Upon hearing that a savior (Christ) had been born, sent his armies through Israel with an order to kill all the male children.
(d) Upon seeing the Jews taunt Jesus, he decided to wash his hands of the situation.
2. What does Godfrey do about Argantes?
(a) He accepts Argantes' truce.
(b) He volunteers to fight Argantes.
(c) He asks for a volunteer to meet Argantes' challenge.
(d) He tells Argantes to wait until Tancred returns.
3. What do these men advise the Crusaders to do?
(a) Keep going.
(b) Take a short break.
(c) Turn back.
(d) Hurry to Jerusalem.
4. Why does Aladine furiously raid all the Christian homes in Jerusalem?
(a) In search of Jesus.
(b) In search of Christians.
(c) In search of the statue.
(d) In search of his wife.
5. God hears his prayer and sends what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the "pagans" behind Jerusalem's walls shout taunts and abuse, what do the Crusaders do?
2. What does Eustace suggest?
3. What happens to the man who speaks badly about Renaldo?
4. The morning of the attack, Raymond visits Godfrey and discovers Godfrey is wearing what?
5. Prince Ubaldo and Guelpho are sent on their way with guidance from Peter, who advises them to seek out whom?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)