|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom does God look down?
(a) Several Christian heroes.
(b) Several angels.
(c) Several saints.
(d) Several ordinary Christians.
2. What does the Muslim ruler destroy?
(a) The Christians' castle.
(b) The system of government.
(c) The Christians' homes and wells.
(d) The Christians' churches.
3. Who escorts Armida to Godfrey's tent?
4. Whose help does the poet invoke?
(a) His friends.
(c) Poetic muses.
(d) Various gods.
5. For what does Armida say she has come to plead?
(a) Godfrey's help in searching for God.
(b) Godfrey's help in returning her to her owner.
(c) Godrey's help in betraying the Crusaders.
(d) Godfrey's help in winning back her kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a beautiful young Christian woman named Sophronia confess?
2. What is described at detailed length?
3. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
4. What does Eustace suggest?
5. What does the Hand of God take away to keep it safe?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)