|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Godfrey agree to Eustace's suggestion?
(d) Not at first.
2. What kind of speech does Godfrey make?
(a) A speech of hatred.
(b) A speech of sadness.
(c) A speech of inspiration.
(d) A speech of love.
3. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
(a) He has heard of Clorinda's valor and battle skills.
(b) He has heard about the trouble Clorinda's family has caused.
(c) He is afraid of Clorinda.
(d) He believes Clorinda.
4. What does Clorinda step forward and offer?
(a) Herself as a sacrifice.
(b) Her belief that the lovers are innocent.
(c) Her belief that the two are co-conspirators.
(d) Her family as a sacrifice.
5. From where does Aladine watch this first battle?
(a) From high in a tower.
(b) From the front lines.
(c) From a tent.
(d) From his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hidraort think of this idea?
2. Whose help does the poet invoke?
3. Who is the Muslim ruler of Jerusalem?
4. Why does Clorinda flee the battle scene?
5. What is the poet's story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)