|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
(a) He has heard about the trouble Clorinda's family has caused.
(b) He believes Clorinda.
(c) He is afraid of Clorinda.
(d) He has heard of Clorinda's valor and battle skills.
2. Michael visits the pagans and warns them about what?
(a) They should not trust the Crusaders.
(b) The Crusaders are powerful.
(c) They only have a small chance of victory.
(d) Their resistance is futile.
3. The following morning, the storm passes, and "the pagans" do what?
(a) Convert to Christianity.
(b) Send an evil spirit into the Crusaders' camp to spread discontent.
(c) Run away in fright.
(d) Attack the Crusaders' camp.
4. Soliman's ability to continue fighting after what happens to his sons suggests what?
(a) He loves his sons.
(b) He has a heart of metal or stone.
(c) He is proud of his sons.
(d) He cares about his cause.
5. When Tancred comes to the castle where this person is quartered, what does he discover?
(a) It belongs to the Muslims.
(b) It belongs to Godfrey.
(c) It belongs to the King of Egypt.
(d) It belongs to Armida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Armida choose as her favorite?
2. What does Godfrey do about Argantes?
3. A pair of messengers from whom arrives at the camp of Godfrey and the Crusaders?
4. What happens when Armida enters the Christian camp?
5. Why are the Crusaders unable to sleep?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)