|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poet compare Sophronia's actions to those of Christ?
(a) Her claim is a lie.
(b) She always tells the truth.
(c) She loves others more than herself.
(d) She was born of the Virgin Mary.
2. How do the younger Crusaders react when the elderly Raymond steps forward?
(a) They are embarrassed.
(b) They are saddened.
(c) They are angered.
(d) They are surprised.
3. Who decides he wants to be the replacement, assumes Renaldo was going to get the job, and speaks badly about him around the camp?
4. Why are the Crusaders unable to sleep?
(a) They have had too much sugar and caffeine.
(b) They are afraid of what is to come.
(c) The noise around the camp is too loud.
(d) They are excited about the battle that will soon begin.
5. Are Sophronia and Olindo set free?
(c) Not likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Jerusalem, why is Argantes becoming more and more angry and impatient?
2. What happens to all of Soliman's sons?
3. To whom does the poet compare Aladine's actions?
4. The following morning, the storm passes, and "the pagans" do what?
5. What does the Hand of God take away to keep it safe?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)