|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to all of Soliman's sons?
(a) They become Muslims.
(b) They are crowned King.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They convert to Christianity.
2. What does the Hand of God take away to keep it safe?
(a) The statue.
(b) A cross.
(c) His people.
(d) The Church leader.
3. What does Godfrey do about Argantes?
(a) He asks for a volunteer to meet Argantes' challenge.
(b) He volunteers to fight Argantes.
(c) He accepts Argantes' truce.
(d) He tells Argantes to wait until Tancred returns.
4. Why does Aladine agree to her terms?
(a) He has heard of Clorinda's valor and battle skills.
(b) He believes Clorinda.
(c) He is afraid of Clorinda.
(d) He has heard about the trouble Clorinda's family has caused.
5. Who does Satan gather?
(a) His wits.
(b) The angels.
(c) A few of his minions.
(d) All the devils and monsters and demons of Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Crusaders grieve even more, one of them (Argillan) becomes angry and demands what?
2. Of what does Godfrey convince the Crusaders, regarding their cause?
3. Who does Armida choose as her favorite?
4. What does this person and his family do for her?
5. How do the younger Crusaders react when the elderly Raymond steps forward?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)