|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace suggest?
(a) He could search for Armida's family.
(b) He could protect Armida from the other men.
(c) He could marry Armida.
(d) He could lead a small portion of the army to help Armida.
2. What does the Hand of God take away to keep it safe?
(a) The statue.
(b) A cross.
(c) His people.
(d) The Church leader.
3. Why does Aladine furiously raid all the Christian homes in Jerusalem?
(a) In search of Jesus.
(b) In search of the statue.
(c) In search of his wife.
(d) In search of Christians.
4. As Tancred searches in vain for Erminia, who does he encounter?
(b) A patrolling knight.
(c) The angel Michael.
5. What news does a group of Italian warriors bring to Godfrey?
(a) The Muslims are running away from the Christians.
(b) They found Renaldo being captured by the Muslims.
(c) They found Renaldo's armor and dismembered body.
(d) They saw the Muslims headed towards the Christian camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. The following morning, the storm passes, and "the pagans" do what?
2. The Angel Michael is sent from Heaven to do what?
3. Does Godfrey agree to Eustace's suggestion?
4. For what does Armida say she has come to plead?
5. What happens to all of Soliman's sons?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)