|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when one Crusader manages to get through?
(a) His crops die.
(b) He cannot find Ismen.
(c) He cannot hear God's response.
(d) He finds himself turned back by a blazing fire.
2. What does Godfrey do about Argantes?
(a) He accepts Argantes' truce.
(b) He asks for a volunteer to meet Argantes' challenge.
(c) He volunteers to fight Argantes.
(d) He tells Argantes to wait until Tancred returns.
3. What does Eustace suggest?
(a) He could lead a small portion of the army to help Armida.
(b) He could protect Armida from the other men.
(c) He could search for Armida's family.
(d) He could marry Armida.
4. When Tancred comes to the castle where this person is quartered, what does he discover?
(a) It belongs to Armida.
(b) It belongs to Godfrey.
(c) It belongs to the King of Egypt.
(d) It belongs to the Muslims.
5. What happens when Armida enters the Christian camp?
(a) The men run from her.
(b) The men of the army all become immediately attracted to her.
(c) The men ignore her.
(d) The men attempt to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the younger Crusaders react when the elderly Raymond steps forward?
2. What does Hidraort think of this idea?
3. What happens when Tancred pursues this person into the castle?
4. Argantes rides out to the battlefield and does what?
5. For what does Godfrey pray to God?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)