|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tancred, angry at himself for grieving so intensely and shirking his duty, does what?
(a) He tries to plant crops.
(b) He goes into the forest and passes through the fire.
(c) He pleads to God.
(d) He goes looking for Ismen.
2. By whom is Tancred challenged?
(b) One of Armida's knights.
(c) One of the knights who betrayed the Crusaders' cause.
(d) A Muslim.
3. For what does Armida say she has come to plead?
(a) Godfrey's help in returning her to her owner.
(b) Godfrey's help in winning back her kingdom.
(c) Godfrey's help in searching for God.
(d) Godrey's help in betraying the Crusaders.
4. Does Godfrey agree to Eustace's suggestion?
(a) Not at first.
5. How do the younger Crusaders react when the elderly Raymond steps forward?
(a) They are angered.
(b) They are surprised.
(c) They are saddened.
(d) They are embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hidraort think of this idea?
2. Ismen goes into a nearby forest and does what?
3. What story does Armida tell?
4. What does Eustace suggest?
5. What does Godfrey say he will do once the battle is complete?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)