|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For several days, what outside of Jerusalem is intense?
(a) The fog.
(b) The cold.
(c) The water.
(d) The heat.
2. Argantes rides out to the battlefield and does what?
(a) Calls a challenge.
(b) Asks for a truce.
(c) Calls for Tancred.
(d) Demands to see Godfrey.
3. What does Godfrey do about Argantes?
(a) He volunteers to fight Argantes.
(b) He tells Argantes to wait until Tancred returns.
(c) He accepts Argantes' truce.
(d) He asks for a volunteer to meet Argantes' challenge.
4. What story does Armida tell?
(a) She is an evil woman who is plotting against them.
(b) She is lost and searching for fellow Christians.
(c) She is a slave who has lost her queen.
(d) She is a princess whose country was overthrown by an evil prince.
5. What does this person and his family do for her?
(a) They give her food.
(b) They give her directions to an inn.
(c) They threaten her.
(d) They welcome her into their family.
Short Answer Questions
1. The following morning whose home does Erminia come across?
2. What does Tancred encounter?
3. Ismen goes into a nearby forest and does what?
4. What does Godfrey say he will do once the battle is complete?
5. What happens when Tancred pursues this person into the castle?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)