1. Where does the original ancient Hamlet legend come from?
Historia Danica of Saxo Grammaticus.
2. In what city does the Hamlet story have a history of being printed?
3. Where do the names in Part 2 of the story come from?
From an adaptation that was printed in 1576.
4. Where do the names in Part 3 of the story come from?
From the source used by Shakespeare, which was probably German in origin.
5. Which of the following is a name in Part 1?
6. Which of the following is NOT a name in Part 1?
This section contains 5,358 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)