|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Horwendil's behavior with the songbirds that he has given Gerutha?
2. How does Rorik attempt to change Gerutha's opinion of Horwendil?
(a) He tells her the story of Ona and himself.
(b) He tells her a fairytale.
(c) He explains to her that it is her duty to marry Horwendil.
(d) He reminds her that she can not have an opinion because she is a woman.
3. Who is Horwendil's squire?
(a) Corambus' son.
4. What story does Fengon tell Geruthe in their first secret meeting?
(a) he tells her a story about his brother Horvendil.
(b) He tells her a story about love and war.
(c) He tells her a story about Byzantium.
(d) He tells her a story about his mother.
5. What happened to Gerutha´s mother, Ona, when Gertrude was three years old?
(a) Her mother died.
(b) Her mother was removed from the family.
(c) Her mother left the family to live in France.
(d) Her mother disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story is a prequel to what other famous drama?
2. What does Gertrude think she should have done immediately after King Hamlet's death?
3. Which of the following is a name in Part 1?
4. How old is Gerutha on her wedding day?
5. How would Claudius describe Hamlet?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)