|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which words best describe Feng?
(a) Attractive and entertaining.
(b) Artistic and quiet.
(c) Melancholic and violent.
(d) Forceful and brutish.
2. What does Geruthe want from Fengon?
(a) She wants tangible things including presents.
(b) She wants his undying love.
(c) She wants him to leave Denmark.
(d) She wants his fame and fortune.
3. What does Gerutha notice about Rorik's face as he gives her his blessing?
(a) She notices that he looks tired and sick.
(b) She notices that he looks happy for her.
(c) She notices that he appears lonely.
(d) She notices that he has a strange scar.
4. Which character reflects on a difficulty in loving Hamlet?
(d) King Hamlet.
5. What does Feng give Gerutha as a gift during her visit?
(a) A locket.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A falcon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horvendil thinking of doing with Corambus?
2. What does Fengon do that starts his meeting with Geruthe badly?
3. What does Horvendil intend to do with Fengon?
4. How old is Gerutha when the story begins?
5. Who kills Horvendil?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)