|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gerutha and Feng usually pass their time together?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) In conversations of topics that interest them both.
(c) Hunting or riding.
(d) In games of chess or cards.
2. What gift does Fengon give Geruthe that changes her mind about having an affair?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A silk tunic.
(c) A chalice.
(d) A falcon.
3. What does Geruthe want from Fengon?
(a) She wants tangible things including presents.
(b) She wants his fame and fortune.
(c) She wants his undying love.
(d) She wants him to leave Denmark.
4. What word best describes how Geruthe feels when she is with Fengon?
5. How is Horvendil killed?
(a) By a slit throat.
(b) By poison.
(c) By strangulation.
(d) By a great dual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic about Horwendil is enticing to Gerutha?
2. Why don't Gerutha and Horwendil have more children?
3. Which statement is true about Gerutha?
4. What is Horvendil's primary concern about his brother Fengon?
5. What does Geruthe do immediately after she is kissed by Fengon in the royal palace?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)