|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character starts the story as a wise councilor?
2. How long do guests stay at Elsinore for the wedding?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
3. Which point sparks the argument over Amleth leaving to study in the next year?
(a) That Amleth is unhappy at Elsinore.
(b) That Horwendil is unsatisfied with Gerutha.
(c) That Horwendil is leaving the country for a time.
(d) That Amleth is disturbed by the friendship between Gerutha and Feng.
4. Where do Gerutha and Horwendil go immediately after their wedding?
(a) To Odinsheim, Horwedil's home.
(b) To Horwendil's manor next to Elsinore.
(c) To Elsinore.
(d) To Feng's house because he missing the wedding.
5. What doesn't Horvendil like about his son's chosen area of study?
(a) That it will make him a weak king.
(b) That it is not useful.
(c) That it is not congruent with the beliefs of the church.
(d) That it will make him a poor husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gerwendil?
2. How does Horvendil describe Geruthe's attention in the past months?
3. Who is Ophelia?
4. What is Gerutha's explanation for spending so much time with Feng?
5. What is Horvendil's primary concern about his brother Fengon?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)