|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 2 (page 93 to 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Feng give Gerutha as a gift during her visit?
(a) A locket.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A falcon.
2. Where do Gerutha and Horwendil go immediately after their wedding?
(a) To Elsinore.
(b) To Horwendil's manor next to Elsinore.
(c) To Feng's house because he missing the wedding.
(d) To Odinsheim, Horwedil's home.
3. Geruthe is now forty-seven years old. When was the last time Geruthe and Fengon have seen each other?
(a) Last night.
(b) Last week.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Twelve years ago.
4. Why are there Christian priests in Jutland?
(a) Because of political reasons.
(b) Because they were persecuted in their home country.
(c) Because they were allowed in for conversation by the previous king.
(d) Because they sent successful missionaries twenty years before.
5. What is the sin that Fengon believes Geruthe and himself have committed in their affair?
(a) Breaking Geruthe's marriage vows.
(b) That they have been dishonest.
(c) That they have been unloyal.
(d) Breaking the laws of love and nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geruthe ask of Corambis?
2. Which statement is true about Gerutha?
3. What words best describe Amleth as a baby and child?
4. What does Geruthe admit to doing with the falcon?
5. How is Amleth like his father?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)