|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 2 (page 93 to 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character reflects on a difficulty in loving Hamlet?
(a) King Hamlet.
2. Which statement is true about Gerutha?
(a) She is from France.
(b) She lives with her mother.
(c) She is the only child of King Rorick.
(d) She is in love with Horwendil.
3. At what age does Feng return to Denmark?
4. What is Horvendil thinking of doing with Corambus?
(a) Run him out of the country.
(b) Retire him, so he is far from the throne.
(c) Promote him and his family.
(d) Kill him.
5. What does Geruthe suggest to Fengon as a solution to their affections for each other?
(a) She suggests they meet outside of the castle.
(b) She suggests that they speak to Horvendil.
(c) She suggests that they never speak of this again.
(d) She suggests that Fengon should leave Denmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Gerutha´s mother, Ona, when Gertrude was three years old?
2. Who does Geruthe suggest as a good wife for Hamblet?
3. Why does Geruthe summon Corambis on a day that the king is out?
4. Which statement best describes Gerutha's attitude about marrying Horwendil?
5. Who is Magrit married to?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)