|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 2 (page 93 to 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Feng leave Denmark?
(a) To escape the temptation of Gerutha.
(b) To flee his angry brother.
(c) To battle in other countries.
(d) To study in a university.
2. When do Feng's thoughts over Gerutha become evident in the story?
(a) After he is wounded in battle.
(b) After he leaves Denmark.
(c) After he kisses her.
(d) After he is sickened and dying.
3. Why does Geruthe summon Corambis on a day that the king is out?
(a) Because she thinks Corambis would tell the king if he were in the castle.
(b) Because she is afraid Corambis will not see her if the king is near.
(c) Because she is afraid that the king would be curious about their conversation.
(d) Because she thinks that the king would interfer in their conversation.
4. What does Feng give Gerutha as a gift during her visit?
(a) A locket.
(b) A horse.
(c) A falcon.
(d) A love letter.
5. What character seems to agree with Amleth the most?
(a) Horwendil, his father.
(b) Yorik, the court jester.
(c) Ona, his grandmother.
(d) Rorik, his grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerutha do to pass the sleigh trip after the wedding?
2. How long do guests stay at Elsinore for the wedding?
3. In what city does the Hamlet story have a history of being printed?
4. Who is Gerwendil?
5. Why are there Christian priests in Jutland?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)