|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 2 (page 93 to 128).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerutha move back to Elsinore?
(a) To become queen.
(b) To make Horwendil angry.
(c) To take care of her father.
(d) To give birth to her son.
2. What is one reason Horvendil wants his son, Hamblet, to return from school?
(a) To help his mother.
(b) To meet his brother.
(c) To reform the church.
(d) To study kingship.
3. What is Gerutha's interpretation of the songbirds singing?
(a) That they are singing about their past.
(b) That they are singing about their imprisionment.
(c) That they are singing about love.
(d) That they are singing about their happiness.
4. What does Geruthe ask of Corambis?
(a) For advice on Ophelia.
(b) For advice on conspiring against the king.
(c) For the use of his country house.
(d) For the use of his horse and carriage.
5. Who is Gerwendil?
(a) Rorik's father.
(b) Gerutha's brother.
(c) Horwendil's father.
(d) Svend's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rorik believe about love?
2. Where does Geruthe pass her time waiting in the lakeside lodge?
3. What does Feng give Gerutha as a gift during her visit?
4. Why does Corambis agree to giving Geruthe what she asks for?
5. When do Feng's thoughts over Gerutha become evident in the story?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)