|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Section 2 (page 20 to 38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Amleth like his father?
(a) Amleth is a weak warrior.
(b) Amleth is very Jutish and behaves like a nobleman.
(c) Amleth is very brutish like his father.
(d) Amleth likes to hunt with his father.
2. How long do guests stay at Elsinore for the wedding?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
3. Which of the following is a name in Part 2?
4. Which statement is true about Gerutha?
(a) She lives with her mother.
(b) She is from France.
(c) She is the only child of King Rorick.
(d) She is in love with Horwendil.
5. Why does Gerutha use the phrase ". . . no woman wants to be a mere piece of furniture, to be bartered for and then sat upon?"
(a) To insult Horwendil's intelligence.
(b) To state her opinion of Horwendil.
(c) To explain to her father her feelings about being promised to Horwendil.
(d) To clearify her feelings about bar stools.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Horwendil make the songbirds sing for Gerutha?
2. Who is Sandro?
3. Which character is the most emotionally distant?
4. What does Gerutha think about Horwendil?
5. Which statement best describes Gerutha's attitude about marrying Horwendil?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)