|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 1 (page 79 to 92).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gerutha's interpretation of the songbirds singing?
(a) That they are singing about their imprisionment.
(b) That they are singing about their past.
(c) That they are singing about their happiness.
(d) That they are singing about love.
2. Which character reflects on a difficulty in loving Hamlet?
(a) King Hamlet.
3. Why does Gerutha move back to Elsinore?
(a) To become queen.
(b) To give birth to her son.
(c) To take care of her father.
(d) To make Horwendil angry.
4. In what season do Gerutha and Horwendil get married?
5. How is Amleth like his father?
(a) Amleth is very Jutish and behaves like a nobleman.
(b) Amleth is a weak warrior.
(c) Amleth is very brutish like his father.
(d) Amleth likes to hunt with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic about Horwendil is enticing to Gerutha?
2. In the springtime after Gerutha and Horwendil's wedding, what is happening to Rorik?
3. Why does Gerutha's back hurt during her wedding day?
4. Where do the names in Part 3 of the story come from?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name in Part 1?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)