|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII: Chapter 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the miners requesting at Hennebeau's house?
(b) a share in the mine
(c) health care
(d) better wages
2. Why do the activist miners say they have decided to leave the Advantage?
(a) it's too small
(b) too many management types
(c) because of warm beer and bad soup
(d) the police hang out there
3. Why do the miners organize a meeting in the forest?
(a) to march to Paris
(b) to plan a bank robbery
(c) to discuss Jean-Bart
(d) to find deer for food
4. How long does it take for the surface miners to start digging for survivors?
(a) three days
(b) a week
(c) two days
(d) twenty-four hours
5. What major character is killed at the confrontation at the mine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Chaval when he leaves the Voreux?
2. How do the visitors feel about the Maheu children?
3. How does Chaval feel about Catherine?
4. Who is Léon Grégoire?
5. What is the name of Bonnemort's family?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)