|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapter 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the miners do when the Grégoires pull up to the Hennebeaus' house?
(a) pull them out and kill them
(c) attack the carriage
(d) suround them and chant
2. Why do the miners hate the supervisors?
(a) they hit the miners with whips
(b) they're mean and fine them too much
(c) they don't work much
(d) they have more money than the miners
3. Where did Léon Grégoire get his money?
(a) good investments
(b) from his wife
4. What does Etienne do about what he sees on his walk?
(a) he kills the criminal
(b) he watches the miners
(d) he reports the problem
5. What does Bonnemort mean?
(a) sturdy man
(b) good luck
(c) good death
(d) bad future
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Etienne see during his walk?
2. What does Pluchart say are the union's goals?
3. Who is waiting for the Jean-Bart miners when they exit the mine?
4. What is the name of Bonnemort's family?
5. How do the visitors feel about the Maheu children?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)