|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old aristocratic tradition as far as handling money?
(a) use capital wisely and moderately
(b) let someone else handle your money
(c) don't worry about money
(d) spend a lot of money for status
2. Who goes with Chaval when he leaves the Voreux?
3. Why do the activist miners say they have decided to leave the Advantage?
(a) the police hang out there
(b) because of warm beer and bad soup
(c) too many management types
(d) it's too small
4. How is Chaval feeling about the relationship between Catherine and Etienne?
(b) extremely jealous
5. How many grandchildren does Bonnemort have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonnemort tell Etienne about a job at the mine?
2. How does Chaval feel about Catherine?
3. What happens to Jeanlin in the accident in November in the mine?
4. Who is the Voreux's manager?
5. Where does La Maheude go to ask for help?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)