|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zacharie?
(a) Etienne's cousin
(b) Chaval's brother
(c) a young street vendor
(d) the oldest Maheu child
2. Who is Rasseneur?
(a) the owner of the Advantage
(b) the owner of Jean-Bart
(c) the owner of the Jolly Roger
(d) the manager of Jean-Bart
3. What is the house number where Bonnemort lives?
(a) number 18
(b) number 33
(c) number 24
(d) number 16
4. With whom does Bonnemort live?
(a) his son
(b) his daughter
(c) no one
(d) his wife
5. From what hereditary disease does Etienne suffer?
(c) weak bones
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Etienne become a good hewer?
2. Why would visitors come to the mining village?
3. Why does Etienne Lantier go for a walk?
4. Why is La Maheude upset about her family?
5. Where does La Maheude go to ask for help?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)