|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapter 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Bonnemort live?
(a) his son
(b) his daughter
(c) no one
(d) his wife
2. What is the house number where Bonnemort lives?
(a) number 16
(b) number 33
(c) number 24
(d) number 18
3. Where does Etienne Lantier arrive the night at the beginning of the novel?
(a) the Voreux mining pit
4. What is the name of Bonnemort's family?
(a) the Maheu family
(b) the Dauques family
(c) the Marsades family
(d) the Forty family
5. For what is Etienne hired?
(a) as a loader
(b) as a horse tender
(c) as a carpenter
(d) as a hewer
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Etienne Lantier?
2. By what name does Bonnemort's daughter-in-law go?
3. How many grandchildren does Bonnemort have?
4. What is the mining settlement called where the novel takes place?
5. Where does Etienne go to rent a room?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)