|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Chapter 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the house number where Bonnemort lives?
(a) number 24
(b) number 18
(c) number 16
(d) number 33
2. Who is the Voreux's manager?
(b) Mr. LaFatette
(d) Mr. Hennebeau
3. What do the miners do when the Grégoires pull up to the Hennebeaus' house?
(a) suround them and chant
(b) pull them out and kill them
(d) attack the carriage
4. What do the miners demand of Mr. Hennebeau?
(a) to leave town
(b) to have a meeting
(c) to shut down the mine
(d) to give them better health care
5. Who owns the Jean-Bart mine?
(b) Léon Grégoire
(d) Jacques Lefattle
Short Answer Questions
1. From what hereditary disease does Etienne suffer?
2. What does Chaval do as Etienne is getting ready to kiss Catherine?
3. What does Deneulin ask of Gregoire?
4. Why is life at the Maheus so difficult?
5. For what does Maheu get scolded by his boss?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)