|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Chapter 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the workers do at the Hennebeaus' house?
(a) burn it down
(b) attend a party
(c) chant and demonstrate
(d) throw rocks in the windows
2. What does Rasseneur feel about the strike?
(a) it's working
(b) it's useless and absurd
(c) it should go on
(d) excited that it happened
3. How does Etienne help Jeanlin?
(a) giving him a place to live
(b) teaching him to read
(c) to cover up his actions
(d) giving him food
4. Where does Etienne see Jeanlin go one evening?
(a) to Denneulin
(b) to the Hennebeaus'
(c) to Chaval
(d) through a hidden hole
5. Who is the Voreux's manager?
(c) Mr. LaFatette
(d) Mr. Hennebeau
Short Answer Questions
1. By January, what problem do the striking miners face?
2. How does the union help the miners?
3. What do the miners demand of Mr. Hennebeau?
4. Who do the women go to for food?
5. Where did Léon Grégoire get his money?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)