|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's mother had a college fund stolen by a dishonest banker?
(a) Mrs. Bergen.
(b) Edna Louise.
2. How long will Patty spend at the girls' reformatory?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
3. In Chapter 12, what does Ruth offer to give Anton?
(a) Money and food.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A change of clothing.
(d) A map.
4. What building does the girls' reformatory resemble to Patty?
(a) The Memphis Zoo.
(b) Her old school.
(c) The Bergen's store.
(d) The German prison camp.
5. How does Ruth comfort Patty in Chapter 11?
(a) Offers her money.
(b) Gives her aspirin and ointment.
(c) Gives her a hug.
(d) Agrees that her father is cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Ruth admit to having seen?
2. What does the sheriff give Patty in Chapter 18?
3. Which character buys Patty lunch in Chapter 19?
4. Where does Anton hide in Chapter 12?
5. Where is the girls' reformatory located?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)