1. Where is "Summer of My German Soldier" set?
2. When is "Summer of My German Soldier" set?
During World War II.
3. In Chapter 1, what facility has opened up in town?
A camp for German prisoners of war.
4. Who do the Germans remind Patty of?
A crew from the Public Works Department.
5. How does one prisoner respond when taunted?
He smiles and waves.
6. Who is Ruth?
Patty's black nanny.
7. What advice does Ruth give Patty?
Be sweet and well-behaved.
This section contains 4,220 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)