|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is accused of being a Nazi saboteur?
(b) Mr. Bergen.
2. What is Patty's opinion of Anton?
(a) He is a very nice person.
(b) He is too handsome to be evil.
(c) He is probably in league with the devil.
(d) He is probably lying.
3. When is "Summer of My German Soldier" set?
(a) After World War II.
(b) During World War I.
(c) During World War II.
(d) After World War I.
4. How does Patty anger her mother while they are in the car?
(a) She kisses her.
(b) She slaps Sharon.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She ignores her mother.
5. What area does Patty clean and fix up for herself?
(a) Her hideout.
(b) A corner on Edna Louise's back porch.
(c) A corner closet in the stockroom.
(d) A room at her grandmother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty offer to do for Charlene Madlee?
2. How could Patty get back to Memphis on her own?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Bergen like Grandpa Fried?
4. What is next to Patty's hideout?
5. Why does Patty go to the store in Chapter 1?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)