Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What gave the Jurched power over the steppe?
2. As a compromise, who was named successor to Genghis Khan?
3. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
4. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
5. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Genghis Khan quickly depopulate an area, and for what strategic purpose?
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)