|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Ottomans conquer Constantinople?
2. How many flights of stairs led to Ogodei's throne?
3. By what year did the Mongol method of currency become worthless in China?
4. What type of fiber did Khubilai wish to promote by the creation of an aptly named Bureau in 1289?
5. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
(a) The ruler of Persia.
(b) The widow of Tolui and ruler of northern China and eastern Mongolia.
(c) The widow of Chaghatai and ruler of Asia and Turkestan.
(d) The ruler of Mongolia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the highest-ranking European delegate at Toregene's gathering in 1246?
2. Of all the cultures the Mongols worked with, who had the most advanced pharmacology?
3. Out of approximately 500 plays from the Yuan dynasty, how many survive today?
4. As the Mongols' position in power began to crumble, mostly due to the lack of trade, what religion was favored by the Mongols?
5. Who was Shiremun?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)