Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Mongols traditionally begin and measure construction?
(a) A man's step.
(b) A catapult throw.
(c) A bowshot.
(d) A horse's gallop.
2. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
3. What name did the family of Genghis Khan take around the summer of 1229?
(a) The Great Family.
(b) The Giant Family.
(c) The Generous Family.
(d) The Golden Family.
4. Who penned the first known encyclopedia of natural history, in France?
(a) Carolus Linnaeus.
(b) Comte de Buffon.
(c) Andrea Cesalpino.
(d) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
5. What land did Guyuk wish to control and viewed as most important?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the highest-ranking European delegate at Toregene's gathering in 1246?
2. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
3. What did Ogodei make the centerpiece of the palace?
4. What percentage of the people living in the Hopei Province died in 1331?
5. What type of fiber did Khubilai wish to promote by the creation of an aptly named Bureau in 1289?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)