|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did the family of Genghis Khan take around the summer of 1229?
(a) The Giant Family.
(b) The Golden Family.
(c) The Generous Family.
(d) The Great Family.
2. Who was the highest-ranking European delegate at Toregene's gathering in 1246?
(a) Grand Prince Yaroslav II.
(b) His Highness Alexander Navsky.
(c) The Livonian Brothers.
(d) Prince Yaroslav Vsevolodovich.
3. What animal did the plague bacterium live in?
4. How did the Mongols traditionally begin and measure construction?
(a) A horse's gallop.
(b) A man's step.
(c) A catapult throw.
(d) A bowshot.
5. What year did the assigned person present Khubilai with an alphabet that could write all the languages in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is khubi?
2. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
3. What land did Guyuk wish to control and viewed as most important?
4. What is airak?
5. The Ming briefly moved the capital city of China to what place?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)