|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the envoy appointed to meet King Edward the I of England?
(a) Rabban Markos.
(b) Rabban Bar Sawma
(c) Isa Kelemechi.
(d) Mar Denha I.
2. Who called the first khuriltai after Guyuk died?
(a) Batu Khan.
(d) Oghul Ghaimish.
3. Where did the Mongols discover the triangular plow?
(d) Southeast Asia.
4. Who was the highest-ranking European delegate at Toregene's gathering in 1246?
(a) His Highness Alexander Navsky.
(b) The Livonian Brothers.
(c) Prince Yaroslav Vsevolodovich.
(d) Grand Prince Yaroslav II.
5. Whom did the Toregene want to push forward as the next Great Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the reliance on imported goods reflect in feudal Europe?
2. How many criminals were executed during the three decades of Khubilai's rule?
3. In an effort to improve the lives of farmers and their crops, Khubilai created what office in 1261?
4. How long did Guyuk serve as the Great Khan?
5. Who was ruler of the central steppe, during Khubilai's reign?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)