|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tons of goods did the Mongols move in 1329?
(a) 210,000 tons.
(b) 100,000 tons.
(c) 150,000 tons.
(d) 327,000 tons.
2. What year did the assigned person present Khubilai with an alphabet that could write all the languages in the world?
3. What was Kerchagan?
(a) Ogodei's private residence for his family.
(b) The name of Ogodei's horse.
(c) The name of the plan to overthrow Ogodei.
(d) Ogodei's store of wine.
4. How far did the envoy travel to see King Edward the I of England?
(a) 7,000 miles.
(b) 9,000 kilometers.
(c) 14,000 kilometers
(d) 4,000 miles.
5. What is airak?
(a) The special relationship between two Khan sons.
(b) Fermented mare's milk.
(c) The celebration dance performned by Sorkhokhtani.
(d) Mongolian perperation for cooking sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ruled the Moghuls from 1556 until 1608, the zenith of that empire?
2. How many people did Mongke execute within Ogodei's lineage?
3. By what year did the Mongol method of currency become worthless in China?
4. How many priests did Khubilai request the Marco brothers send to the Mongol courts?
5. How long did Guyuk serve as the Great Khan?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)