Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Ottomans conquer Constantinople?
2. Throughout the Renaissance the Mongols were generally treated with adulation. However, what time period opened up a distinct anti-Asian sentiment?
(a) The Mideival Ages.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Dark Ages.
(d) The Enlightenment.
3. What year did China fall from Mongol rule?
4. What was Kerchagan?
(a) The name of Ogodei's horse.
(b) Ogodei's private residence for his family.
(c) The name of the plan to overthrow Ogodei.
(d) Ogodei's store of wine.
5. Which pope issued a papal bull in 1348, ordering the prosecution of the Jews to halt?
(a) Pope Pius III.
(b) Pope Clement VI.
(c) Pope Pius VII.
(d) Pope Clement III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Mongols discover the triangular plow?
2. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
3. Who was the highest-ranking European delegate at Toregene's gathering in 1246?
4. Who penned the first known encyclopedia of natural history, in France?
5. "It is reported, but impossible to verify, that no ____ was censored during Khubilai's reign?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)