|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
2. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
3. When did Borte die?
(b) Between 1220 and 1223.
(c) Between 1219 and 1224
4. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
5. What year did Genghis Khan start out west, towards Khwarizm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
2. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
3. When Genghis Khan finally descended upon Khwarizm, how many Mongols did he have in his command?
4. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
5. What gave the Jurched power over the steppe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Great Law of Genghis Khan?
2. What did Jamuka offer Temujin in death?
3. Who was Botohui-tarhun?
4. What conditions did the research team endure during their research of Genghis Khan?
5. How did Genghis Khan's men prepare for the great hunting celebration during the winter of 1222 - 1223? How did they gather the animals together?
6. What is "The Secret History of the Mongols," and where was it finally found?
7. Genghis Khan opened his succession khuriltai by citing a fable. Summarize the fable Genghis Khan told.
8. What is group responsibility and group guilt?
9. In a letter from Genghis Khan to a Taoist monk in China, what was Genghis Khan's opinion of himself near the end of his life show?
10. What happened as soon as the Mongols withdrew from the newly conquered Jurched territory?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)