1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
2. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
3. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
4. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
5. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
A warrior to pursue his destiny.
6. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
His Spirit Banner.
7. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
He recieved no formal education.
This section contains 4,108 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)