|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
2. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
(a) Arghun Aqa.
(b) Ahmad Fanakati.
(c) Yelu Chucai.
(d) Mahmud Yalavach.
3. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was disfigured.
(b) Borte was pregnant.
(c) Borte was depressed.
(d) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
4. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(b) A seing kit.
(c) A tent.
(d) A lasso.
5. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) In the center.
(b) To the right.
(c) In the back.
(d) To the left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
3. What percentage of the people living in the Hopei Province died in 1331?
4. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
5. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)