|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
2. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(b) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(c) Learn the ways of a herder.
(d) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
3. What did the reliance on imported goods reflect in feudal Europe?
(a) Early shopoholoicism.
(b) Total normalcy.
(c) Exotic tastes.
(d) A failure at home.
4. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
5. How many priests did Khubilai request the Marco brothers send to the Mongol courts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
2. How many members of the Golden Family occupied the throne between the years of 1328 and 1332?
3. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
4. Who wrote "Kamil fi at-tarikh," also known as "The Complete History" or "The Perfect History?"
5. How long did it take Friar Giovanni of Plano Carpini to travel to the Mongol court?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)