|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(d) Spirit banners.
2. Who ruled the Moghuls from 1556 until 1608, the zenith of that empire?
(c) Miran Shah.
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
4. When Genghis Khan finally descended upon Khwarizm, how many Mongols did he have in his command?
(a) 50,000 - 75,000.
(b) 200,000 - 215,000.
(c) 100,000 - 125,000.
(d) 150,000 - 175,000.
5. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Guyuk die?
2. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
3. What notable geographical area did Genghis Khan have to cross to get to the Jurched in 1211?
4. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
5. Where did Khubilai send the heir of the Sung dynasty to study, so he would not rebel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)