|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(a) The Kereyid.
(b) The Naiman.
(d) The Tatars.
2. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A sword.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
3. In 1263, Khubilai began the construction of what important building?
(a) An ancestral temple for his family.
(b) A courthouse to uphold Chinese law.
(c) A library to promote literacy.
(d) A public hospital for the Chinese.
4. What land did Subodei wish to invade, when he was about sixty?
5. What land did Guyuk wish to control and viewed as most important?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ming briefly moved the capital city of China to what place?
2. How long did Guyuk serve as the Great Khan?
3. What unit made up the entire Mongol army?
4. Where was the first khuriltai called after Guyuk died?
5. To whom did Ogodei convey most of his administrative power?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)