|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the first khuriltai called after Guyuk died?
(a) Lake Issykul.
(b) The steppe.
2. What was the first thing the Mongol soldiers did every morning when they broke camp?
(a) They put out the night's fires and rode on.
(b) They had a meeting and discussed the next day.
(c) A quick reconissance of the left, right, back, and front.
(d) They prayed to Genghis Khan.
3. Where did Khubilai send the heir of the Sung dynasty to study, so he would not rebel?
4. What year did Genghis Khan die?
5. What year was Ogodei installed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Ottomans conquer Constantinople?
2. Out of approximately 500 plays from the Yuan dynasty, how many survive today?
3. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
4. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
5. In capturing a new city, such as those in the Khwarizm empire, whom of the following did Genghis Khan execute?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)