|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jamuka, after the battle between the Mongols and the Naimen?
(a) Jamuka was accepted back into Temujin's clan as his brother.
(b) Jamuka was accepted back into Temujin's clan, but as his subordinate.
(c) Jamuka was successful.
(d) Jamuka escaped, but lived as an outcast.
2. What type of fiber did Khubilai wish to promote by the creation of an aptly named Bureau in 1289?
3. As a compromise, who was named successor to Genghis Khan?
4. Where did Khubilai send the heir of the Sung dynasty to study, so he would not rebel?
5. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
2. How many letters were in the alphabetic system that could write all the languages in the world?
3. How many tons of goods did the Mongols move in 1329?
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
5. What was Kerchagan?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)