|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the cultures the Mongols worked with, who had the most advanced pharmacology?
(a) The Persians.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) The Indians.
(d) The Europeans.
2. As the Mongols' position in power began to crumble, mostly due to the lack of trade, what religion was favored by the Mongols?
3. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(a) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
(d) In the Forbidden City.
4. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
5. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened if a Mongol, under Khubilai, declared bankruptcy more than two times?
2. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
3. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
4. Which pope issued a papal bull in 1348, ordering the prosecution of the Jews to halt?
5. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)