|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
2. What year did Ogodei die?
3. What year was Ogodei installed?
4. As the Mongols' position in power began to crumble, mostly due to the lack of trade, what religion was favored by the Mongols?
5. What is a she?
(a) A group of 1,000 nobility.
(b) A group of 100 nobility.
(c) A group of about 50,000 peasants.
(d) A group of about 200,000 peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
2. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
3. Who was Temujin descended from?
4. Who ruled the Moghuls from 1556 until 1608, the zenith of that empire?
5. What was Karakorum?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)