|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did China fall from Mongol rule?
2. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
(a) They did not eat meat, only grains.
(b) They put it under their saddles.
(c) They dipped it in alcohol.
(d) They ate it raw.
3. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
(a) 100,00 yards of silk.
(b) 1,000 sheets of paper.
(c) 1,000 yards of silk.
(d) 100,000 sheets of paper.
4. How many tons of goods did the Mongols move in 1329?
(a) 327,000 tons.
(b) 150,000 tons.
(c) 100,000 tons.
(d) 210,000 tons.
5. How many priests did Khubilai request the Marco brothers send to the Mongol courts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the assigned person present Khubilai with an alphabet that could write all the languages in the world?
2. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
3. How did Jebe and Subodei lead the raid into Georgia?
4. What year did Genghis Khan die?
5. What was the largest kingdom in China in the thirteenth century?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)