|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
(a) The Lightning Formation.
(b) The Tumbleweed Formation.
(c) He used archers to wound from remote places.
(d) All of his units went racing to attack at once.
2. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
3. As the Mongols' position in power began to crumble, mostly due to the lack of trade, what religion was favored by the Mongols?
4. What was the most cost-effective way for Khubilai to transport goods during his rule?
(a) By horse.
(b) By water.
(c) By air.
(d) By caravan.
5. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
(a) Arghun Aqa.
(b) Mahmud Yalavach.
(c) Ahmad Fanakati.
(d) Yelu Chucai.
Short Answer Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
2. What happened when Mongol prisoners were freed after their prison sentence, under Khubilai?
3. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
4. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
5. What happened to the consensual councils in China, after the Mongols were no longer in power?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)