|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, the Global Awakening, 1262-1962, Chapter 8, Khubilai Khan and the New Mongol Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) To the left.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the center.
(d) To the right.
2. What was Karakorum?
(a) The capital city established by Ogodei.
(b) The celebration named for Ogodei's succession.
(c) The wine ritual used to innagurate Ogodei.
(d) The traditional garb worn by Ogodei to show his station.
3. When was Borte's first son born?
4. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
(b) The Merkid.
(d) Ong Khan.
5. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
(a) The ruler of Persia.
(b) The widow of Tolui and ruler of northern China and eastern Mongolia.
(c) The ruler of Mongolia.
(d) The widow of Chaghatai and ruler of Asia and Turkestan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
2. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
3. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
4. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
5. How did Ogodei combat the bulkiness of bullion and coinage?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)