|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, the Global Awakening, 1262-1962, Chapter 8, Khubilai Khan and the New Mongol Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
2. How many schools are recorded as being created during the reign of Khubilai Khan?
3. What was the shared name of the three princes who commanded the Christian cities of the plain in 1223?
4. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He almost attacked her.
(b) He attacked her.
(c) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(d) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
5. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
3. What happened when Mongol prisoners were freed after their prison sentence, under Khubilai?
4. When did the Mongol forces, with the help of Bayan, overtake the Sung capital of Hangzhou?
5. What is a khuriltai?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)