|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, the Global Awakening, 1262-1962, Chapter 8, Khubilai Khan and the New Mongol Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the first khuriltai called after Guyuk died?
(c) Lake Issykul.
(d) The steppe.
2. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
3. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
(a) He gave all of his people religious freedom.
(b) He streamlined hunting rights.
(c) He legitimized all children.
(d) He forbade the kidnapping of women.
4. As a compromise, who was named successor to Genghis Khan?
5. Who was Mutugen?
(a) Ghengis Khan's favorite grand-son.
(b) A leader of the Bamian.
(c) Chaghatai's arch-nemesis.
(d) A leader of the Nishapur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Guyuk serve as the Great Khan?
2. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
4. What was Kerchagan?
5. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)