|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, the Global Awakening, 1262-1962, Chapter 8, Khubilai Khan and the New Mongol Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many schools are recorded as being created during the reign of Khubilai Khan?
2. How many letters were in the alphabetic system that could write all the languages in the world?
3. Who were the Kipchak?
(a) Indian shaman.
(b) Turkic tribes.
(c) Chineese warriors.
(d) Persian monks.
4. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Learn the ways of a herder.
(b) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(c) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(d) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
5. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(c) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called the first khuriltai after Guyuk died?
2. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
3. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
4. When did Borte die?
5. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)