|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A sword.
(c) A spear.
(d) A knife.
2. How did the Mongols traditionally begin and measure construction?
(a) A horse's gallop.
(b) A bowshot.
(c) A man's step.
(d) A catapult throw.
3. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(b) In the Forbidden City.
(d) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
4. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
(a) He used archers to wound from remote places.
(b) All of his units went racing to attack at once.
(c) The Tumbleweed Formation.
(d) The Lightning Formation.
5. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
(a) He rode his horse to the throne.
(b) He walked on the hands of his followers.
(c) He was carried on a carpet above the heads of his followers.
(d) He was carried one by one, by his followers, to the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
2. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
3. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
4. When did Sokhokhtani die?
5. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)