|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
(a) Yelu Chucai.
(b) Ahmad Fanakati.
(c) Mahmud Yalavach.
(d) Arghun Aqa.
2. How did Ogodei combat the bulkiness of bullion and coinage?
(a) Ogodei creates a system of debit.
(b) Mongols created a system of paper money.
(c) Mongols hired others to carry their money.
(d) Ogodei created a system of credit.
3. Who called the first khuriltai after Guyuk died?
(b) Batu Khan.
(c) Oghul Ghaimish.
4. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
(a) 1,000 sheets of paper.
(b) 1,000 yards of silk.
(c) 100,000 sheets of paper.
(d) 100,00 yards of silk.
5. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(b) He attacked her.
(c) He almost attacked her.
(d) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is airak?
2. What happened to Jamuka, after the battle between the Mongols and the Naimen?
3. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
5. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)