|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
2. At the beginning of chapter two, who first heard the sound of horse hooves of the Merkids hitting the ground?
(a) Burkhan Khaldun.
(b) The old woman of the family.
(c) Genghis Khan.
3. How did Ogodei combat the bulkiness of bullion and coinage?
(a) Ogodei created a system of credit.
(b) Ogodei creates a system of debit.
(c) Mongols created a system of paper money.
(d) Mongols hired others to carry their money.
4. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
5. Who were the Kipchak?
(a) Persian monks.
(b) Indian shaman.
(c) Turkic tribes.
(d) Chineese warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gem was most admired by the Mongol peoples?
2. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
3. What was the first thing the Mongol soldiers did every morning when they broke camp?
4. Who was charged with the care of the Mongol homeland whilst Genghis Khan was campaigning in central Asia?
5. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)