|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. What year did Ogodei die?
3. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
(a) They ate it raw.
(b) They put it under their saddles.
(c) They dipped it in alcohol.
(d) They did not eat meat, only grains.
4. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
(a) Mahmud Yalavach.
(b) Ahmad Fanakati.
(c) Yelu Chucai.
(d) Arghun Aqa.
5. What name did the family of Genghis Khan take around the summer of 1229?
(a) The Giant Family.
(b) The Golden Family.
(c) The Generous Family.
(d) The Great Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was charged with the care of the Mongol homeland whilst Genghis Khan was campaigning in central Asia?
2. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
3. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
4. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
5. What is a khuriltai?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)