|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The British.
(b) The people of Pakistan.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The Koreans.
2. What was the largest kingdom in China in the thirteenth century?
(a) The Jurched.
(b) The Sung.
(c) The Tangut.
(d) The Mongols.
3. What were Mongol soldiers forbidden to speak about?
4. How were orders transmitted through the ranks?
(a) Written and in rhyme.
(c) Orders were written.
(d) Orally and in rhyme.
5. What year was Ogodei installed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
2. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
3. Who was Sorkhokhtani?
4. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
5. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)