|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Mongol men, women, and children separately fast and pray to decide if they were going to war with the Golden Khan and the Jurched?
(a) Three days.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
2. When did Borte die?
(a) Between 1219 and 1224
(d) Between 1220 and 1223.
3. Whom did the Toregene want to push forward as the next Great Khan?
4. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
5. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
2. What is a khuriltai?
3. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
4. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
5. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)