|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened the first time Genghis Khan diverted the Yellow River to flood the Tangut?
(a) He diverted the river, but flooded his own camp instead.
(b) He diverted the river and captured the Tangut.
(c) He diverted the river but it flooded empty land.
(d) He was not able to divert the river at all.
2. What name did the family of Genghis Khan take around the summer of 1229?
(a) The Golden Family.
(b) The Giant Family.
(c) The Great Family.
(d) The Generous Family.
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He attacked her.
(b) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(c) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(d) He almost attacked her.
4. What gem was most admired by the Mongol peoples?
5. Who called the first khuriltai after Guyuk died?
(c) Oghul Ghaimish.
(d) Batu Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
2. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
3. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
4. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
5. What is a deel?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)