|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Ogodei die?
2. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
(a) I die in glory for the Khan.
(b) Glory to the Great Khan.
(c) All honor to Ghengis Khan.
(d) Eternal Blue Sky.
3. What were Mongol soldiers forbidden to speak about?
4. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Rain Stick.
(c) Walking Stick.
5. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mongols believe Friar Carpini brought to them?
2. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
3. In capturing a new city, such as those in the Khwarizm empire, whom of the following did Genghis Khan execute?
4. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
5. What gem was most admired by the Mongol peoples?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)