|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
2. How many flights of stairs led to Ogodei's throne?
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(b) He almost attacked her.
(c) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(d) He attacked her.
4. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(a) A seing kit.
(b) A tent.
(d) A lasso.
5. What land did Subodei wish to invade, when he was about sixty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. Which of the following was not a torture technique used by the famous Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Barbarossa?
3. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
4. The night before his decisive battle with the Naiman, Temujin asked his soldiers to sleep soundly. What happened to many of the Naiman men?
5. What religion did the Mongols practice?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)