|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the Kipchak?
(a) Chineese warriors.
(b) Indian shaman.
(c) Turkic tribes.
(d) Persian monks.
2. How did Guyuk die?
(a) He was killed by a warring tribe.
(b) Nobody knows.
(c) He was killed by his own torture methods.
(d) He was killed by Sorkhokhtani.
3. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
(a) A longstanding rivalry.
(b) Fierce opposition.
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
5. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
(b) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
2. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
3. What year did Ogodei die?
4. How did Ogodei influence merchants to seek him out?
5. As a compromise, who was named successor to Genghis Khan?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)