|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The Koreans.
(b) The British.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The people of Pakistan.
2. What notable geographical area did Genghis Khan have to cross to get to the Jurched in 1211?
(a) The Hymalian mountains.
(b) The Caspian Sea.
(c) The Gobi desert.
(d) The Nile river.
3. To whom did Ogodei convey most of his administrative power?
4. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
(a) They ate it raw.
(b) They did not eat meat, only grains.
(c) They put it under their saddles.
(d) They dipped it in alcohol.
5. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sky.
(b) His Spirit Banner.
(c) The sun.
(d) The wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
2. What gem was most admired by the Mongol peoples?
3. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
4. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
5. How were orders transmitted through the ranks?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)