|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ogodei make the centerpiece of the palace?
(a) His throne.
(b) A series of lakes for waterfowl.
(c) A series of gold and silver wine vats.
(d) A giant chess-set.
2. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(b) The Pope.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
3. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 150 years.
4. Where was the first khuriltai called after Guyuk died?
(a) Lake Issykul.
(c) The steppe.
5. To whom did Ogodei convey most of his administrative power?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Borte's first son born?
2. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
3. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
4. What gem was most admired by the Mongol peoples?
5. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)