|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was depressed.
(b) Borte was disfigured.
(c) Borte was pregnant.
(d) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
2. When Genghis Khan finally descended upon Khwarizm, how many Mongols did he have in his command?
(a) 50,000 - 75,000.
(b) 100,000 - 125,000.
(c) 150,000 - 175,000.
(d) 200,000 - 215,000.
3. How did Guyuk die?
(a) He was killed by a warring tribe.
(b) He was killed by his own torture methods.
(c) Nobody knows.
(d) He was killed by Sorkhokhtani.
4. Whom did the Toregene want to push forward as the next Great Khan?
5. What was the shared name of the three princes who commanded the Christian cities of the plain in 1223?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
2. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
3. How did Temujin trick the Naiman to believe he had more troops than "stars in the sky?"
4. How did Ogodei influence merchants to seek him out?
5. Who was Shiremun?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)