|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. How were orders transmitted through the ranks?
(a) Orders were written.
(b) Written and in rhyme.
(c) Orally and in rhyme.
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) He recieved no formal education.
(b) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
4. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
(a) I die in glory for the Khan.
(b) Glory to the Great Khan.
(c) Eternal Blue Sky.
(d) All honor to Ghengis Khan.
5. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
2. How long did Guyuk serve as the Great Khan?
3. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
4. What land did Subodei wish to invade, when he was about sixty?
5. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)