|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
2. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) He recieved no formal education.
(b) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
3. When was Borte's first son born?
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(b) The Mongols.
(c) The Korean people.
(d) The people of India.
5. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
2. What gave the Jurched power over the steppe?
3. What happened to Jamuka, after the battle between the Mongols and the Naimen?
4. Genghis Khan attempted to teach his sons, "If you can't swallow your _____, you can't lead."
5. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)