|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing the Mongol soldiers did every morning when they broke camp?
(a) A quick reconissance of the left, right, back, and front.
(b) They had a meeting and discussed the next day.
(c) They put out the night's fires and rode on.
(d) They prayed to Genghis Khan.
2. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(b) A tent.
(c) A seing kit.
(d) A lasso.
3. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
4. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
(a) 1 million yards.
(b) Exactly 900,000 square miles.
(c) Approximatly 7 million square miles.
(d) Between 11 and 12 million square miles.
5. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Onon the Lame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
2. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
3. What year did Genghis Khan start out west, towards Khwarizm?
4. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
5. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)