|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(b) A tent.
(c) A lasso.
(d) A seing kit.
2. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(c) Genghis Khan.
3. What year did Genghis Khan die?
4. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
(a) 1,000 sheets of paper.
(b) 1,000 yards of silk.
(c) 100,00 yards of silk.
(d) 100,000 sheets of paper.
5. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
2. When was Borte's first son born?
3. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
4. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
5. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)