|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Kamil fi at-tarikh," also known as "The Complete History" or "The Perfect History?"
(a) Köprülü Fazıl Ahmed.
(b) Ibn al-Athir.
(c) Nihat Ergün.
(d) Abdüllatif Şener.
2. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
(a) Boiled camel.
(c) Roots and bugs.
(d) Boiled horseflesh.
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
4. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(b) The Tatars.
(c) The Naiman.
(d) The Kereyid.
5. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
(a) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
2. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
3. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
4. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
5. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)