|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sultan versus Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
2. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(b) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(c) Learn the ways of a herder.
(d) Learn the ways of a hunter.
3. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) In the center.
(b) In the back.
(c) To the left.
(d) To the right.
4. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was pregnant.
(b) Borte was disfigured.
(c) Borte was depressed.
(d) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
5. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The Koreans.
(b) The people of Pakistan.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a torture technique used by the famous Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Barbarossa?
2. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
3. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
4. In capturing a new city, such as those in the Khwarizm empire, whom of the following did Genghis Khan execute?
5. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)