|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
2. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
3. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) To the right.
(b) In the center.
(c) In the back.
(d) To the left.
4. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(b) The Tatars.
(c) The Naiman.
(d) The Kereyid.
5. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 150 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
4. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
5. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)