|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Onon the Lame.
(b) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Anda the Wise.
3. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
(a) 1202, the Year of the Rooster.
(b) 1204, the Year of the Rat.
(c) 1200, the Year of the Llama.
(d) 1206, the Year of the Bear.
5. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
2. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
3. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
4. What religion did the Mongols practice?
5. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)