|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
(a) Trick Temujin and kill him.
(b) Allow Jochi to marry one of his daughters.
(c) Allow Temujin to marry one of his daughters.
(d) Take Temujin's daughter as a wife.
2. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) In the back.
(b) To the left.
(c) In the center.
(d) To the right.
3. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
(a) Genghis Khan.
(b) Chinggis Khan.
(d) Ong Khan.
4. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of India.
(b) The people of Pakistan.
(c) The Koreans.
(d) The British.
5. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(d) The old woman of the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the Mongols practice?
2. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
3. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
4. What happened the first time Genghis Khan diverted the Yellow River to flood the Tangut?
5. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)