|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sky.
(b) The sun.
(c) His Spirit Banner.
(d) The wind.
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(c) Rain Stick.
(d) Walking Stick.
3. Where in the formation did Genghis Khan ride?
(a) To the right.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the center.
(d) To the left.
4. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
(a) I die in glory for the Khan.
(b) Eternal Blue Sky.
(c) Glory to the Great Khan.
(d) All honor to Ghengis Khan.
5. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is naadam?
2. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
3. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
4. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
5. Who was Temujin descended from?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)