|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was pregnant.
(b) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(c) Borte was disfigured.
(d) Borte was depressed.
2. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
(a) With Ong Khan.
(b) The steppe.
(c) Downstream in the Kherlen River.
(d) The forest of Mount Burkhan Khaldun.
3. What were Mongol soldiers forbidden to speak about?
4. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
(b) A longstanding rivalry.
(d) Fierce opposition.
5. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(a) A tent.
(c) A seing kit.
(d) A lasso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the Mongols practice?
2. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
3. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
4. What is naadam?
5. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)