|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
2. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
(a) They did not eat meat, only grains.
(b) They put it under their saddles.
(c) They dipped it in alcohol.
(d) They ate it raw.
3. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(d) Spirit banners.
4. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
(a) Genghis Khan.
(b) Chinggis Khan.
(d) Ong Khan.
5. How long did the Mongol men, women, and children separately fast and pray to decide if they were going to war with the Golden Khan and the Jurched?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
2. What happened the first time Genghis Khan diverted the Yellow River to flood the Tangut?
3. What does it mean for a Mongol to remove his sash or belt?
4. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
5. What is a deel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)