|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Genghis Khan die?
2. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(a) The Tatars.
(b) The Naiman.
(c) The Kereyid.
3. What gave the Jurched power over the steppe?
(a) Their advanced technology.
(b) Their military prowess.
(c) Their control over goods from China.
(d) Their superior politicians.
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Bodonchar the Fool.
(b) Anda the Wise.
(c) Onon the Lame.
(d) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
5. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the largest kingdom in China in the thirteenth century?
2. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
3. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
4. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
5. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)