|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a deel?
(a) The canteens a soldier carries for water.
(b) The traditional Mongol robe.
(c) The saddle a Mongol rides upon.
(d) The flints a soldier carries for fire.
2. What religion did the Mongols practice?
3. How long did the Mongol men, women, and children separately fast and pray to decide if they were going to war with the Golden Khan and the Jurched?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
4. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
5. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
(a) He legitimized all children.
(b) He streamlined hunting rights.
(c) He gave all of his people religious freedom.
(d) He forbade the kidnapping of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
2. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
3. What were Mongol soldiers forbidden to speak about?
4. What did Genghis Khan do when he was asked to submit to the Jurched and the new Golden Khan?
5. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)