|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Mongol World War, 1211-1261, Chapter 4, Spitting on the Golden Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What notable geographical area did Genghis Khan have to cross to get to the Jurched in 1211?
(a) The Hymalian mountains.
(b) The Caspian Sea.
(c) The Nile river.
(d) The Gobi desert.
2. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was disfigured.
(b) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(c) Borte was depressed.
(d) Borte was pregnant.
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A knife.
(c) A sword.
(d) A spear.
4. When was Genghis Khan born?
5. What people did Jebe and Khasar find amongst the Khitan people?
(c) A longstanding rivalry.
(d) Fierce opposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
2. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
3. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
4. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
5. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)