|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
2. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(b) Spirit banners.
3. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
4. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
(b) Preparing for battle.
(c) Standing guard.
5. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
(a) Roots and bugs.
(b) Boiled camel.
(d) Boiled horseflesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
2. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
3. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
4. What year did Genghis Khan die?
5. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)