|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(a) The dark.
2. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Earth and sky.
(c) Light and Dark.
(d) Right and wrong.
3. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
4. When was Borte's first son born?
5. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
Short Answer Questions
1. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
2. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
3. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
4. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
5. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)