|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(b) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(c) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(d) Learn the ways of a herder.
2. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A village to defend themselves.
(b) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
(c) A warrior to fight every battle.
(d) A village to remain at peace.
3. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Preparing for battle.
4. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
5. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
(a) 1202, the Year of the Rooster.
(b) 1200, the Year of the Llama.
(c) 1206, the Year of the Bear.
(d) 1204, the Year of the Rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
2. What is a khuriltai?
3. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
4. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
5. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)