|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
(a) With Ong Khan.
(b) The steppe.
(c) Downstream in the Kherlen River.
(d) The forest of Mount Burkhan Khaldun.
2. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
(a) Temujin asked Ong Khan to marry one of his daughters.
(b) Temujin offered one of his daughters to Ong Khan as a wife.
(c) Temujin asked Ong Khan to have the khan's daughter marry Temujin's son, Jochi.
(d) Temujin gave Ong Khan a beautiful sable fur.
3. When was Borte's first son born?
4. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
(a) Exactly 900,000 square miles.
(b) Approximatly 7 million square miles.
(c) 1 million yards.
(d) Between 11 and 12 million square miles.
5. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of Pakistan.
(b) The British.
(c) The Koreans.
(d) The people of India.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
3. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
4. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
5. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)