|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Genghis Khan die?
2. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
(a) He gave all of his people religious freedom.
(b) He legitimized all children.
(c) He forbade the kidnapping of women.
(d) He streamlined hunting rights.
3. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Bodonchar the Fool.
(b) Onon the Lame.
(c) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(d) Anda the Wise.
4. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sky.
(b) The sun.
(c) The wind.
(d) His Spirit Banner.
5. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
2. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
3. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
4. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
5. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)