|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(a) Temujin was called upon by Ong Khan.
(b) Jamuka asked Temujin to mind the sheep.
(c) Jamuka treated Temujin like an equal, but it wasn't enough.
(d) Temujin was offended by Jamuka's wife.
2. What is naadam?
(a) The traditional songs of the Mongols.
(b) The traditional games of the Mongols.
(c) The traditional food of the Mongols.
(d) The traditional way of throat-singing of the Mongols.
3. When was Borte's first son born?
4. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
5. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(b) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Genghis Khan die?
2. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
3. Who was Temujin descended from?
4. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
5. What religion did the Mongols practice?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)