|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(b) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(c) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
2. What year did Genghis Khan die?
3. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
5. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 50 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
2. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
4. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
5. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)