|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did the Mongols practice?
2. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 50 years.
3. When was Genghis Khan born?
4. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(c) The dark.
5. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(b) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(c) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(d) Learn the ways of a herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
2. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
3. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
4. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
5. What is a khuriltai?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)