|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) He recieved no formal education.
(b) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(c) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(d) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
2. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(b) Learn the ways of a herder.
(c) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(d) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
3. When was Genghis Khan born?
4. When was Borte's first son born?
5. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
(a) Ong Khan.
(b) The Merkid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
2. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
3. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
5. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)