|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) The Pope.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
2. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of Pakistan.
(b) The Koreans.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The British.
3. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(d) The dark.
4. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(b) Rain Stick.
(d) Walking Stick.
5. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 150 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
2. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
3. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
4. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
5. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)