|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(b) Rain Stick.
(d) Walking Stick.
2. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(b) Merge his family with Jamuka.
(c) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
(d) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
3. What religion did the Mongols practice?
4. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(b) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
(c) In the Forbidden City.
5. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(b) Bodonchar the Fool.
(c) Onon the Lame.
(d) Anda the Wise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
2. What is a khuriltai?
3. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
4. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
5. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)