|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Borte's first son born?
2. What religion did the Mongols practice?
3. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was pregnant.
(b) Borte was depressed.
(c) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(d) Borte was disfigured.
4. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) The Pope.
5. What year did Genghis Khan die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
3. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
4. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
5. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)