|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(b) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
2. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
(a) 1 million yards.
(b) Exactly 900,000 square miles.
(c) Between 11 and 12 million square miles.
(d) Approximatly 7 million square miles.
3. What religion did the Mongols practice?
4. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(c) Genghis Khan.
5. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
3. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
4. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
5. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)