|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(b) The people of India.
(c) The Korean people.
(d) The Mongols.
2. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(b) Merge his family with Jamuka.
(c) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
(d) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
3. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
4. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(b) He attacked her.
(c) He almost attacked her.
(d) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
5. When was Genghis Khan born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
2. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
3. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
4. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
5. Who was Temujin descended from?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)