|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(a) In the Forbidden City.
(d) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Rain Stick.
(c) Walking Stick.
3. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The Koreans.
(b) The British.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The people of Pakistan.
4. When was Borte's first son born?
5. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(a) Jamuka treated Temujin like an equal, but it wasn't enough.
(b) Temujin was offended by Jamuka's wife.
(c) Temujin was called upon by Ong Khan.
(d) Jamuka asked Temujin to mind the sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
3. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
4. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
5. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)