|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Onon the Lame.
(b) Anda the Wise.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
2. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(b) He recieved no formal education.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
3. When was Borte's first son born?
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(a) The people of India.
(b) The Korean people.
(d) The Mongols.
5. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(d) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
2. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
3. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
4. When was Genghis Khan born?
5. What is a khuriltai?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)