|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The British.
(b) The people of India.
(c) The people of Pakistan.
(d) The Koreans.
2. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
(b) A village to defend themselves.
(c) A village to remain at peace.
(d) A warrior to fight every battle.
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(b) He almost attacked her.
(c) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(d) He attacked her.
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(b) The Korean people.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The Mongols.
5. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was disfigured.
(b) Borte was pregnant.
(c) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(d) Borte was depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
2. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
3. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
4. What religion did the Mongols practice?
5. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)