|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(a) The Mongols.
(c) The Korean people.
(d) The people of India.
2. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(b) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(c) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
4. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A warrior to fight every battle.
(b) A village to remain at peace.
(c) A village to defend themselves.
(d) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
5. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
2. What year did Genghis Khan die?
3. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
4. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
5. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)