|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of India.
(b) The British.
(c) The people of Pakistan.
(d) The Koreans.
2. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
(a) Ong Khan.
(b) The Merkid.
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) He recieved no formal education.
(b) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
4. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(c) In the Forbidden City.
(d) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
5. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(c) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
3. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
5. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)