|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
2. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(a) Temujin was offended by Jamuka's wife.
(b) Jamuka treated Temujin like an equal, but it wasn't enough.
(c) Temujin was called upon by Ong Khan.
(d) Jamuka asked Temujin to mind the sheep.
3. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) The Pope.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Onon the Lame.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
5. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(d) Spirit banners.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
3. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
4. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
5. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)