|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did the Mongols practice?
2. What year did Genghis Khan die?
3. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A village to defend themselves.
(b) A village to remain at peace.
(c) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
(d) A warrior to fight every battle.
4. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(d) The old woman of the tribe.
5. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(c) The dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
3. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
4. When was Borte's first son born?
5. When was Genghis Khan born?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)