|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(c) Onon the Lame.
(d) Bodonchar the Fool.
2. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
3. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Learn the ways of a hunter.
(b) Learn the ways of a herder.
(c) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(d) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
4. When was Genghis Khan born?
5. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
(a) Approximatly 7 million square miles.
(b) Between 11 and 12 million square miles.
(c) Exactly 900,000 square miles.
(d) 1 million yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
2. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
3. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
4. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
5. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)