|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(b) Genghis Khan.
2. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Right and wrong.
(c) Light and Dark.
(d) Earth and sky.
3. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was depressed.
(b) Borte was disfigured.
(c) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(d) Borte was pregnant.
4. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(a) Spirit banners.
5. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(a) The Mongols.
(b) The people of India.
(c) The Korean people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Borte's first son born?
2. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
3. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
5. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)