|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of Pakistan.
(b) The Koreans.
(c) The British.
(d) The people of India.
2. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
(b) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(c) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
(d) Merge his family with Jamuka.
3. When was Genghis Khan born?
4. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(b) The old woman of the tribe.
5. What is a khuriltai?
(a) A traditional Mongolian wedding.
(b) A traditional Mongolian meal.
(c) A traditional Mongolian dress.
(d) A traditional Mongolian council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the Mongols practice?
2. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
3. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
4. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
5. At its height, how expansive was the Mongol Empire?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)