|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(d) Spirit banners.
2. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(a) Genghis Khan.
3. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A warrior to fight every battle.
(b) A village to defend themselves.
(c) A village to remain at peace.
(d) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
4. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(b) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(c) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
5. When was Borte's first son born?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
3. Who was Temujin descended from?
4. What year did Genghis Khan die?
5. What religion did the Mongols practice?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)