|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Rain Stick.
(d) Walking Stick.
2. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(b) The Pope.
3. What religion did the Mongols practice?
4. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(b) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(c) He attacked her.
(d) He almost attacked her.
5. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
(a) On a cart, sent away from battle.
(b) In the Merkid camp.
(c) Fighting with her new husband.
(d) Waiting for Temujin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
4. What is a khuriltai?
5. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)