Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Empire of Illusion, Epilogue, The Eternal Spirit of Genghis Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. Where did Khubilai send the heir of the Sung dynasty to study, so he would not rebel?
3. What is naadam?
(a) The traditional songs of the Mongols.
(b) The traditional way of throat-singing of the Mongols.
(c) The traditional games of the Mongols.
(d) The traditional food of the Mongols.
4. What was the shared name of the three princes who commanded the Christian cities of the plain in 1223?
5. What religion did the Mongols practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Mongols' position in power began to crumble, mostly due to the lack of trade, what religion was favored by the Mongols?
2. What was life in Xanadu, during 1332?
3. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
4. Western scholars have designated the fourteenth century as what?
5. What percentage of the people living in the Hopei Province died in 1331?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)