|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Warring Queens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(a) The dark.
2. Who was Shiremun?
(a) Ogodei's favorite son.
(b) Ogodei's biggest rival.
(c) Ogodei's favorite grandson.
(d) Ogodei's biggest critic.
3. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(d) The old woman of the tribe.
4. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
5. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What land did Guyuk wish to control and viewed as most important?
2. Whom did the Toregene want to push forward as the next Great Khan?
3. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
4. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
5. How long did it take Friar Giovanni of Plano Carpini to travel to the Mongol court?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)