Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tale of Three Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
2. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(b) Walking Stick.
(d) Rain Stick.
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He almost attacked her.
(b) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(c) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(d) He attacked her.
4. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
(c) The dark.
5. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of Pakistan.
(b) The British.
(c) The Koreans.
(d) The people of India.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
3. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
4. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
5. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)