|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of chapter two, who first heard the sound of horse hooves of the Merkids hitting the ground?
(b) Genghis Khan.
(c) The old woman of the family.
(d) Burkhan Khaldun.
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(b) Anda the Wise.
(c) Onon the Lame.
(d) Bodonchar the Fool.
3. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Preparing for battle.
4. "It is reported, but impossible to verify, that no ____ was censored during Khubilai's reign?"
(a) Work of art.
5. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
2. What did Genghis Khan do when he was asked to submit to the Jurched and the new Golden Khan?
3. What is a she?
4. Who was Mutugen?
5. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)