|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called the first khuriltai after Guyuk died?
(b) Oghul Ghaimish.
(c) Batu Khan.
2. What religion did the Mongols practice?
3. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Walking Stick.
(d) Rain Stick.
4. How long did it take Friar Giovanni of Plano Carpini to travel to the Mongol court?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year.
(c) 106 days.
(d) Six months.
5. What was the largest kingdom in China in the thirteenth century?
(a) The Jurched.
(b) The Mongols.
(c) The Tangut.
(d) The Sung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
2. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
3. When did Borte die?
4. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
5. Who was ruler of the central steppe, during Khubilai's reign?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)