|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(b) The Mongols.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The Korean people.
2. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 50 years.
3. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
4. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
(a) He used archers to wound from remote places.
(b) The Lightning Formation.
(c) All of his units went racing to attack at once.
(d) The Tumbleweed Formation.
5. Who was Shiremun?
(a) Ogodei's biggest rival.
(b) Ogodei's favorite son.
(c) Ogodei's favorite grandson.
(d) Ogodei's biggest critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a khuriltai?
2. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
3. Of all the cultures the Mongols worked with, who had the most advanced pharmacology?
4. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
5. How many people did Mongke execute within Ogodei's lineage?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)