|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western scholars have designated the fourteenth century as what?
(a) The Golden Age of Europe.
(b) The age of the Bubonic Terror.
(c) The Pax Mongolica.
(d) The Silken Era.
2. What did the reliance on imported goods reflect in feudal Europe?
(a) Exotic tastes.
(b) Total normalcy.
(c) Early shopoholoicism.
(d) A failure at home.
3. When did Sokhokhtani die?
(a) March 1250.
(b) January 1253.
(c) February 1252.
(d) October 1251.
4. Genghis Khan attempted to teach his sons, "If you can't swallow your _____, you can't lead."
5. What year was Ogodei installed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unit made up the entire Mongol army?
2. Who was Shiremun?
3. Who were the Kipchak?
4. In 1272, Khubilai began the construction of what important building?
5. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)