|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Toregene die?
(a) She was banished and starved to death.
(b) She was torured.
(c) She was flogged to death for witchcraft.
(d) It is unclear.
2. How did Guyuk die?
(a) He was killed by a warring tribe.
(b) He was killed by Sorkhokhtani.
(c) He was killed by his own torture methods.
(d) Nobody knows.
3. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
(a) Three months.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
4. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) The Pope.
5. What year did the assigned person present Khubilai with an alphabet that could write all the languages in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
2. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
3. How did Ogodei combat the bulkiness of bullion and coinage?
4. What unit made up the entire Mongol army?
5. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)