|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Their Golden Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Ogodei installed?
2. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
(a) Take Temujin's daughter as a wife.
(b) Trick Temujin and kill him.
(c) Allow Jochi to marry one of his daughters.
(d) Allow Temujin to marry one of his daughters.
3. Which of the following was not carried by every soldier in the Mongol army?
(a) A lasso.
(b) A tent.
(d) A seing kit.
4. How did Guyuk die?
(a) He was killed by his own torture methods.
(b) He was killed by Sorkhokhtani.
(c) He was killed by a warring tribe.
(d) Nobody knows.
5. When was Borte's first son born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened if a Mongol, under Khubilai, declared bankruptcy more than two times?
2. What became of Khanbalik, also known as Dadu?
3. What did Khubilai change his name to in 1264?
4. What was the most cost-effective way for Khubilai to transport goods during his rule?
5. How far did the envoy travel to see King Edward the I of England?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)