|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long, after Genghis Khan's death, did his empire continue to grow?
(a) 150 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 200 years.
2. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(b) Anda the Wise.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Onon the Lame.
3. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
(a) All of his units went racing to attack at once.
(b) The Lightning Formation.
(c) He used archers to wound from remote places.
(d) The Tumbleweed Formation.
4. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The people of Pakistan.
(b) The Koreans.
(c) The British.
(d) The people of India.
5. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(a) The Kereyid.
(b) The Naiman.
(d) The Tatars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is naadam?
2. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
3. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
4. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
5. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)