|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
(a) Chinggis Khan.
(b) Ong Khan.
(d) Genghis Khan.
2. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sky.
(b) The sun.
(c) The wind.
(d) His Spirit Banner.
3. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A warrior to fight every battle.
(b) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
(c) A village to defend themselves.
(d) A village to remain at peace.
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Bodonchar the Fool.
(c) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(d) Onon the Lame.
5. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
(b) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(c) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
(d) Merge his family with Jamuka.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what was Genghis Khan afraid of?
2. What is naadam?
3. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
4. What religion did the Mongols practice?
5. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)