|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Preparing for battle.
2. The night before his decisive battle with the Naiman, Temujin asked his soldiers to sleep soundly. What happened to many of the Naiman men?
(a) Many of the fleeing Naiman fell off a cliff.
(b) Temujin lit many fires, so it would seem like he had more men.
(c) Many of the fleeing Naimen were pursued by Jamuka.
(d) Temujin picked men off, one by one, all through the night.
3. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
4. Whom did Temujin ask for help, after the kidnapping of Borte?
(b) Ong Khan.
(d) The Merkid.
5. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
2. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
3. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
4. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
5. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)