|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
(a) In the Merkid camp.
(b) On a cart, sent away from battle.
(c) Waiting for Temujin.
(d) Fighting with her new husband.
2. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(a) The old woman of the tribe.
3. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
4. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
(b) Borte was pregnant.
(c) Borte was disfigured.
(d) Borte was depressed.
5. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(a) The Naiman.
(b) The Kereyid.
(d) The Tatars.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a modern map, how many countries did Genghis Khan conquer?
2. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
3. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
4. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
5. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)