|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Genghis Khan born?
2. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(d) A sword.
3. What year did Genghis Khan die?
4. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
(b) The Naiman.
(c) The Kereyid.
(d) The Tatars.
5. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(b) Walking Stick.
(d) Rain Stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
2. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
3. The night before his decisive battle with the Naiman, Temujin asked his soldiers to sleep soundly. What happened to many of the Naiman men?
4. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
5. Who prompted the break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)