|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
(a) Trick Temujin and kill him.
(b) Allow Jochi to marry one of his daughters.
(c) Allow Temujin to marry one of his daughters.
(d) Take Temujin's daughter as a wife.
2. What was the name Temujin chose for himself, after this important khuriltai?
(b) Ong Khan.
(c) Chinggis Khan.
(d) Genghis Khan.
3. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(a) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
(d) In the Forbidden City.
4. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) The Pope.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
5. Who killed Genghis Khan's older half-brother?
(b) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. After their split in 1181, what year did Temujin decide he wanted the title of khan?
2. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
3. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
4. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
5. In the year 1203, Temujin wished to resolve his rivalry with Jamuka and clarify his position with Ong Khan by what means?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)