|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
(a) He gave all of his people religious freedom.
(b) He forbade the kidnapping of women.
(c) He legitimized all children.
(d) He streamlined hunting rights.
2. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
(a) The British.
(b) The people of Pakistan.
(c) The people of India.
(d) The Koreans.
3. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Rain Stick.
(d) Walking Stick.
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
(a) The Korean people.
(b) The people of India.
(d) The Mongols.
5. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(a) Spirit banners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
2. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
3. Which profession had to pay taxes under Genghis Khan?
4. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
5. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)