|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
2. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
(a) Right and wrong.
(b) Earth and sky.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Light and Dark.
3. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(b) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
(c) He attacked her.
(d) He almost attacked her.
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
(a) He said Genghis Khan was poisoned.
(b) He said Genghis Khan was struck by lightning.
(c) He said Genghis Khan was killed by a magical spell.
(d) He said Genghis Khan was wounded by an arrow.
5. What is naadam?
(a) The traditional games of the Mongols.
(b) The traditional songs of the Mongols.
(c) The traditional way of throat-singing of the Mongols.
(d) The traditional food of the Mongols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
2. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
3. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
4. Who was Temujin descended from?
5. When was Genghis Khan born?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)