|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Temujin hide when he was raided by the Merkids?
(a) With Ong Khan.
(b) The forest of Mount Burkhan Khaldun.
(c) Downstream in the Kherlen River.
(d) The steppe.
2. What was different about Borte, once she was rescued?
(a) Borte was depressed.
(b) Borte was disfigured.
(c) Borte was pregnant.
(d) Borte deflected to the Merkids.
3. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
(a) Boiled horseflesh.
(b) Roots and bugs.
(c) Boiled camel.
4. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
(a) In the Merkid camp.
(b) On a cart, sent away from battle.
(c) Fighting with her new husband.
(d) Waiting for Temujin.
5. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
(a) He used archers to wound from remote places.
(b) The Lightning Formation.
(c) The Tumbleweed Formation.
(d) All of his units went racing to attack at once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
2. When was Genghis Khan born?
3. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
4. How did Plano di Carpini explain Genghis Khan's death?
5. Who drove the Mongols out of power in India?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)