Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
2. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(b) A knife.
(c) A sword.
(d) A spear.
3. What year did Genghis Khan die?
4. Resulting from this third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin need to learn how to do?
(a) Learn the ways of a herder.
(b) Overpower Jamuka's followers.
(c) Nothing, Temujin's way of life was just the same as before.
(d) Learn the ways of a hunter.
5. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sun.
(b) The sky.
(c) The wind.
(d) His Spirit Banner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
2. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
3. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
4. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
5. How did Temujin begin his attack on the Naiman, outside of Burkhan Khaldun?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)