Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, War of the Khans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
(a) He forbade the kidnapping of women.
(b) He streamlined hunting rights.
(c) He legitimized all children.
(d) He gave all of his people religious freedom.
2. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
3. How did Temujin and his nineteen men survive starvation on the muddy Lake Balujna?
(a) Boiled camel.
(b) Roots and bugs.
(d) Boiled horseflesh.
4. What year did Genghis Khan die?
5. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
(b) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(c) Merge his family with Jamuka.
(d) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
2. What is naadam?
3. The night before his decisive battle with the Naiman, Temujin asked his soldiers to sleep soundly. What happened to many of the Naiman men?
4. Who fashioned the borders of Korea and India?
5. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)