|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the shared name of the three princes who commanded the Christian cities of the plain in 1223?
2. When did Borte die?
(c) Between 1219 and 1224
(d) Between 1220 and 1223.
3. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Onon the Lame.
(c) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
(d) Bodonchar the Fool.
4. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
(a) Genghis Khan.
5. What did Genghis Khan do when he was asked to submit to the Jurched and the new Golden Khan?
(a) He killed the envoy.
(b) He turned to the south and spat on the ground.
(c) He discussed his options with the envoy.
(d) He maimed the envoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Borte's first son born?
2. What does it mean for a Mongol to remove his sash or belt?
3. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
4. Which of the following was not a torture technique used by the famous Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Barbarossa?
5. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)