|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Temujin descended from?
(a) Anda the Wise.
(b) Onon the Lame.
(c) Bodonchar the Fool.
(d) Khorkhonag the Mighty.
2. In capturing a new city, such as those in the Khwarizm empire, whom of the following did Genghis Khan execute?
(c) People without occupation.
3. What does it mean for a Mongol to remove his sash or belt?
(a) He is challenging the Gods.
(b) It removes his identity and strength.
(c) He is just getting undressed.
(d) He is deflecting from society.
4. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
(d) Spirit banners.
5. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the newly-named Genghis Khan's first new law?
2. Who were the Kipchak?
3. How did Jebe and Subodei lead the raid into Georgia?
4. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
5. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)