|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Ogodei installed?
2. What was Ong Khan doing as Temujin attacked him?
(b) Standing guard.
(d) Preparing for battle.
3. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
4. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
5. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
(a) Light and Dark.
(b) Earth and sky.
(c) Right and wrong.
(d) Black and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
2. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
3. What is a deel?
4. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
5. Genghis Khan attempted to teach his sons, "If you can't swallow your _____, you can't lead."
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)