|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a khuriltai?
(a) A traditional Mongolian council.
(b) A traditional Mongolian wedding.
(c) A traditional Mongolian meal.
(d) A traditional Mongolian dress.
2. Why did Temujin decide to break with Jamuka's clan in 1181?
(a) Temujin was offended by Jamuka's wife.
(b) Jamuka treated Temujin like an equal, but it wasn't enough.
(c) Jamuka asked Temujin to mind the sheep.
(d) Temujin was called upon by Ong Khan.
3. Who wrote "Kamil fi at-tarikh," also known as "The Complete History" or "The Perfect History?"
(a) Nihat Ergün.
(b) Abdüllatif Şener.
(c) Ibn al-Athir.
(d) Köprülü Fazıl Ahmed.
4. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
5. What were the last words of a fallen Mongol soldier?
(a) Eternal Blue Sky.
(b) All honor to Ghengis Khan.
(c) I die in glory for the Khan.
(d) Glory to the Great Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1235, what was the most notable thing Ogodei had accomplished?
2. What year was Ogodei installed?
3. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
4. What was the shared name of the three princes who commanded the Christian cities of the plain in 1223?
5. When did Borte die?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)