|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
(a) He accidentally ran her over with his horse.
(b) He almost attacked her.
(c) He attacked her.
(d) He recognized her right away and embraced her.
2. When was Borte's first son born?
3. What is naadam?
(a) The traditional way of throat-singing of the Mongols.
(b) The traditional games of the Mongols.
(c) The traditional food of the Mongols.
(d) The traditional songs of the Mongols.
4. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
(a) Make an alliance with Jamuka, but remain in the mountains.
(b) Took one of Jamuka's wives as his own.
(c) Merge his family with Jamuka.
(d) Immediately overthrew Jamuka.
5. How did Jebe and Subodei lead the raid into Georgia?
(a) The Dog Fight strategy.
(b) The Bursting Star strategy.
(c) The Arrow Waterfall strategy.
(d) The Flaming Rain strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
2. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
3. Who were the Kipchak?
4. What is a deel?
5. What does it mean for a Mongol to remove his sash or belt?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)