|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a khuriltai?
(a) A traditional Mongolian meal.
(b) A traditional Mongolian dress.
(c) A traditional Mongolian council.
(d) A traditional Mongolian wedding.
2. How many men did the Khwarizm have under arms when Genghis Khan showed up?
3. Who was charged with the care of the Mongol homeland whilst Genghis Khan was campaigning in central Asia?
(d) Temuge Otchigen.
4. As a compromise, who was named successor to Genghis Khan?
5. Who wrote "Kamil fi at-tarikh," also known as "The Complete History" or "The Perfect History?"
(a) Abdüllatif Şener.
(b) Köprülü Fazıl Ahmed.
(c) Nihat Ergün.
(d) Ibn al-Athir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kerchagan?
2. What happened to Jamuka, after the battle between the Mongols and the Naimen?
3. After his third vow of brotherhood with Jamuka, what did Temujin do?
4. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
5. What did Ogodei make the centerpiece of the palace?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)