|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
(a) 100,000 sheets of paper.
(b) 100,00 yards of silk.
(c) 1,000 yards of silk.
(d) 1,000 sheets of paper.
2. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
3. What happened the first time Genghis Khan diverted the Yellow River to flood the Tangut?
(a) He diverted the river but it flooded empty land.
(b) He was not able to divert the river at all.
(c) He diverted the river, but flooded his own camp instead.
(d) He diverted the river and captured the Tangut.
4. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
5. Genghis Khan attempted to teach his sons, "If you can't swallow your _____, you can't lead."
Short Answer Questions
1. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
2. What was Temujin's first reaction when first reunited with Borte, as she grabbed his reigns?
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
4. What happened to Jamuka, after the battle between the Mongols and the Naimen?
5. What religion did the Mongols practice?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)