|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
(b) Genghis Khan.
2. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
(a) He was carried on a carpet above the heads of his followers.
(b) He walked on the hands of his followers.
(c) He was carried one by one, by his followers, to the throne.
(d) He rode his horse to the throne.
3. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
4. What two parts did the Mongols divide the natural world into?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Right and wrong.
(c) Earth and sky.
(d) Light and Dark.
5. What year did the Jurched claim a new Golden Khan and demand the submission of Genghis Khan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
2. When there was no time to cook, how did Mongol soldiers prepare their meat?
3. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
4. What did the Mongol officials demand from Korean subjects in 1221?
5. When was Borte's first son born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)