|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Realizing he made a mistake in his refusal of Temujin, Ong Khan decided to do what?
(a) Allow Jochi to marry one of his daughters.
(b) Take Temujin's daughter as a wife.
(c) Allow Temujin to marry one of his daughters.
(d) Trick Temujin and kill him.
2. At the beginning of chapter two, who first heard the sound of horse hooves of the Merkids hitting the ground?
(a) Burkhan Khaldun.
(c) The old woman of the family.
(d) Genghis Khan.
3. What year did Genghis Khan start out west, towards Khwarizm?
4. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Three months.
5. Genghis Khan attempted to repair the breech between Jochi and Chagahatai by assigning them to a campaign against which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the kinship hierarchy, what is each linage known by?
2. What means "strong, firm, unshakable and fearless" in Mongol?
3. How did Temjin take the throne after the important khuriltai?
4. Where did Genghis Khan get the idea to write down his laws?
5. What is a deel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)