|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Discovery and Conquest of Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Borte when Temujin raided the Merkids?
(a) On a cart, sent away from battle.
(b) Waiting for Temujin.
(c) In the Merkid camp.
(d) Fighting with her new husband.
2. How long did the joint campaign of Jochi and Chagahatai take?
(a) Three months.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
3. What weapon did Temujin use to kill Ong Khan?
(a) A spear.
(b) A knife.
(d) A sword.
4. Who was one of the most valuable resources to come of the Khitan people?
(a) Yelu Chucai.
(b) Ahmad Fanakati.
(c) Mahmud Yalavach.
(d) Arghun Aqa.
5. When was Borte's first son born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped form the Mongol alliance with the Sung?
2. Which faith did Ogodei fail to build a house for?
3. Who influenced Ong Khan's decision in 1203 to deny Temujin?
4. Genghis Khan attempted to teach his sons, "If you can't swallow your _____, you can't lead."
5. What did Ogodei make the centerpiece of the palace?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)