|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, the Global Awakening, 1262-1962, Chapter 8, Khubilai Khan and the New Mongol Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Khubilai send the heir of the Sung dynasty to study, so he would not rebel?
2. When did Borte die?
(b) Between 1220 and 1223.
(c) Between 1219 and 1224
3. Who was Mutugen?
(a) A leader of the Nishapur.
(b) A leader of the Bamian.
(c) Chaghatai's arch-nemesis.
(d) Ghengis Khan's favorite grand-son.
4. When Genghis Khan finally descended upon Khwarizm, how many Mongols did he have in his command?
(a) 200,000 - 215,000.
(b) 150,000 - 175,000.
(c) 50,000 - 75,000.
(d) 100,000 - 125,000.
5. Who, of historical import, was killed in the Nishapur revolt?
(a) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Mongol army kill, during battle?
2. In the Khuriltai, Genghis Khan called to discuss his succession. Who was the first son invited to speak after Genghis Khan?
3. What year did Temujin call the khuriltai that was to be "the most important ever in steppe history?"
4. What year did the assigned person present Khubilai with an alphabet that could write all the languages in the world?
5. When was the final battle for control over Mongolia?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)